What does he want & where to go from here?

If you keep looking at a girl and sometimes not even looking away when she looks back, what do you want!? This guy keeps doing it to me and when I look back we're both confident enough to hold it. But when we're in a group & I'm not looking at him, he's looking at me.

One day I was at his house having coffee with his mom and he was "working" (in his home office) and he would keep coming out and looking at me. At one point he bashed his shoulder into the wall, looking at me.

Every time I look at him he's nearly always looking at me and its not a matter of I'm staring at him until he looks back at me, either. Ha, another time I was in a conversation with a girl and he interrupted to say "you've got something on your lip" when the girl said nothing/ maybe wasn't looking at my lips and he was ?

It's all nice and I like him a lot (but think the guy needs to make the first move) but why he is just hanging around and looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• well he's shy and is kind of creepy, jsut try nad talk to him.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing will ever happened unless he takes the first move (which is unlikely since he's been looking at you at countless times) or YOU take the first move. That is all.

• This is borderline abnormal behavior. Borderline. You said you had coffee with his mother so how do you know him? Also, how long have you known him? I don't think it's something as simple as "he likes you"; the behavior is indicative of interest but extreme attention to detail is indicative of something else. Is he autistic? OCD? Have any mental / developmental disorders you are aware of?

Not that I'm trying to make him sound bad. I'm just trying to solve your riddle.

• It seems that he's the shy type

What Girls Said 2

• not true at all

• well tlak to him and stop wastiong your time