Do some people look intelligent, just by their facial features and movement?

I am wondering if you would assume someone is intelligent just by their facial features, not stereotypes (glasses, being Asian, etc).

I think someone who has sharp, defined eyes would be more intelligent than someone who has rounder, more generic eyes, kinda weird.

As for body movement, I would assume someone who walks calmly yet confidently could be more intelligent than someone who walks more intensely (it could even be a strut).

What do you all think?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is polite and well groomed/well dressed, I usually assume they're more intelligent.

Until they prove me wrong :-P I kid, I kid. Haha!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know about judging people by facial features to be smart or not. But I kind of think that people with green eyes are quick to adapt. Not necessarily "smarter"

Yes I notice when a person walking very calmly, personally I think is smart, it shows they're in control of their thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see what you are talking about. Kinda scrawny and pale, with sharp features, I have thought that people with super sharp features were intelligent. I know what you mean, it's hard to explain.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they do, I sometimes see people and think they are so smart and they are!

0|0
    0|0
  • no I don't think that's true from the people I know, I think that it more about the choices they make or hte things they enjoy doing that aren't intellectual.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes.

Intellect is easily faked through body language and dress.

0|0
    0|0