Do you ever notice some people of the opposite sex seem to stare at you more than normal?

and I mean total strangers in public at public transportation.

maybe I'm paranoid but some of the guys don't look so bad so I stare back but most of the time they stop looking but if they do keep looking I chicken out and stop looking.

they never say anything so one of these I might loose it and yell ' what are you looking at" or smile and wave because I'm sure either one will stop them!

Has anyone had this issue and tried saying hi, if so did he or she say hi back or ignore it? I've said hi once but it sound like I was asking a question since I was confused as to why I am looked at.

its really getting on my nerves because I'm shy and hate to be looked at in the first place.

oppsies . I meant to say Do not )o

well thanks for answering, that's what I thought it meant! Next time I'll say hi because it makes me feel less uncomfortable or the moment awkward.
It still creeps me out but I'm getting use to it

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm the same way. It makes me uncomfortable and very nervous sometimes. They must be starring because they find you attractive, unless you are doing something humorous lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Turn the tables around and say HI as you look straight into their faces with your steely eyes. You might break the ice with them. Try that and get back and tell us how it went?

• I never had the guts to say something just smile and they smile back but that's it

What Guys Said 2

• mm no I don't think so maybe... but yeah whenever I'm looking at girls if we may eye contact I smile and say hey and ask them how theyre doing

• I never notice any girls stare at me ever.

What Girls Said 5

• Not as much as I would want to haha

• yes haha, and I did it once. it was funny they ignored me then.

• Yes, and I do exactly the same thing as you.

• Good.Luck :D

• Maybe it has to do with your outfit and you stand out perhaps