Would you ever go back to an ex because they are good looking?

I've considered going back to an ex because he looks like jensen ackles ( dean from supernatural) is this just stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly yes its Very stupid. Just because a guy looks good that is your ex does not mean you should go back to him. You two broke up for a reason. There should be a much more to it than just how he looks. It should be about who a man is and what he is about and how he treats a woman. Going back to a guy just because he looks good seems pretty shallow. A REAL man is more than just his looks. You know that.

What Guys Said 11

• There are better reasons for being in a relationship, especially if it already failed once before. Next time, try considering someone who doesn't remind you of any celebs at all, because you'll be looking at more important factors.

Don't get distracted by how someone looks!

• If that is your only reason, it's definitely not a good idea. If you want to try to get an ex back, it has to be because you two were a good fit for each other. You were essentially complements to each other. There has to be more substance to the relationship than looks.

• hahaha...well if it's jensen ackles, man, I don't know...I guess I would go back to him...lol...seriously though, it depends on your intentions...

• Never taken an ex back so far. I don't intend to start now. You don't get to break up with me, leave me high and dry, and expect me to take you back. If you break up with me, you get to come crawling back on your knees, and then still, depending on how bad the break up was, I might not take you back. There are no do-overs in relationships. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

• yes it is stupid. they're an ex for a reason. looks aren't what makes a relationship work.

• well obv your gonne be attracted to your ex, I wouldn't redate somebody though, maybe fwb...

• I wouldn't go back. I remember a girl in high school named Stacy (maybe her last name was Whitehead). She was a butt---- and she was dumb. I didn't go out with her but when I remember her I don't think of her looks, just her personality. Don't go back if you both aren't compatible.

• This is just another reason why I'll be single forever, because people keep getting back with their ex's.

• If your going back just becaues he is good look .then your going back for the wrong reseans .you should want hem back becaues you still love him and you still believe in the relationship you to had

• You look good too, you deserve much better.

• Move the freak on you been chasing this guy for years. Your the dog who is chasing a bone that will never be eatten. Even with your degree you still don't see the bigger picture, just grow up cause I figure the military school would have whip you in shape mentally but I guess not since your choice was to take civilian sector. Shame on you

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah it's stupid if you don't love him.

• It depends on your goal. Are you planning to get married to this ex? Will he married you? Is he financially stable to raise a family with? Do you guys share similar values? Etc...?

When we are old and grey hair, what will matter to you? His looks will be long gone and so will yours.

• There is a reason why he is an ex. Be careful! I've never gotten back with an ex. I'm the one that leaves them and I never look back

• Kinda stupid tbh. I personally wouldn't go back to an ex because he's good looking. There are good looking guys everywhere if I need a hot boyfriend.

• no freaking way

• Once the relationship is over I wouldn't really think about going back because they look good I wouldn't care because I would think I deserve more than just good looks in a guy you know.

• Okay, no offense but yes it'd be stupid to get back with him because of his looks. You two broke up for a reason- do you really want to go through that again just because he's attractive?

• No that is not a good enough reason for me.

• no lmao looks don't make a relationship work

• oh hell yes ha ha especially if I had a and ex that looked like Jensen :)

• No. once an ex is an ex, looks don't play a part

• no, him being good looking is not enough for me

• No that's not enough to go back to an ex

• no. it would be dumb.

• No, it is stupid, Looks don't make up for everything