What is a fashionable hairstyle?

right now I have shoulder length hair, and although I want to grow it out it's taking forever.

anyway I'm a fashion design major and want to go back in the fall with a fashionable, cute, memorable hairstyle that could help me stand out during club meetings and trips to new york.

I have caramel colored skin, black hair, a small labret piercing (under lip not through it) and I tend to have a side part if that helps

*I was thinking maybe a long bob….do you think that'd look good?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• link link

link

link

Here are a couple pics of hairstyles that I think are really cute and hopefully give you some inspiration! The shoulder length hair is really in right now and I'm sure you'll look great!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Any variety of bob--especially a classic one--is the most chic, confident, ultra-sexy hairstyle for a woman.

2|0
    2|0
  • If your hair braids well, leave it long but with a couple of braids in the middle of the cascad down your back...I love that look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically prefer girls hair to be straight and to the middle of her back. However if you want to style it a certain way, then go ahead.. the only hairstyles I can't stand are ones like Miley Cyrus's current

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Leave it long and a tip for it growing quicker is get it cut every 6 weeks it will grow quicker and healthier

0|0
    2|0
  • I love my bob hair-cut.It is one inch below my chin.I think it should be quite fashionable since I get compliments for it.Haha.

2|0
    0|0
  • Leave it long, it would be really charming if you have long black hair style.

2|0
    1|0
  • Braids

0|0
    0|0
  • a long bob is perfect

2|0
    0|0
  • something like giuliana ransic´s hairstyle right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now it's cutting a section shorter than the rest of your hair or dying it but who cares

0|0
    1|0
  • a long bob would be nice, you should check out thebeautydepartment.com they tell you lots of things about hair ideas and what suits different face types

3|0
    0|0
    • i checked the website, I didn't find much for hair help but I LOVED everything else. thanks