Guys do you care how a girl dresses at home?

When I go outside I usually wear dresses or skirts but at home I always wear sweatpants. I'm just wondering if it would bother guys if their girlfriend wears mostly sweatpants at home? link link link link

Also now in summer I wear stuff I can't wear at home because it's revealing. Like shorts that are so short you can see my butt cheeks or shirts that are see through or show a lot of cleaverage. It usually looks pretty slutty but I don't go out like that, so do you mind? link link link

And when I sleep alone I usually just wear underwear and a big shirt, but when I'm with my boyfriend I feel obligated to wear a real pj, should I? Or do you guys usually don't mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind/care your are in your own home do what you want. same when you in bed do what you like.

My female friends when there come to vist or stay/spend the night there dress how the like too who cares should do what you like. there walk around in sweats,underwear ect

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't mind at all.

Anything goes link

• Personally yes. I like it if she puts effort even if we're at home. Of course doesn't mean she has to be dressed up like going out. But not just lying around in sweatpants all day, with her hair every where.

Those shorts are not slutty, they're sexy. Shorts be fine too at home.

• I think it's just fine. Just don't wear the exact same clothes everyday.

• id prefer her to be naked seeing I'm always naked in my own home. no clothes allowed

• at home wear whatever you want it's okay really ! sweat pants are fine

and yeah we do mind that you go out with revealing clothes ( in case he loves you and not just wanna get in your pants )

and about sleeping if you guys are having sex already go for the underwear and shirt its more comfy ! if not stick with the pj for now !

• ya we're not having sex yet, just sleeping in the same bed.

I don't go out like that, but I do wear it at home

• I really wouldn't care in the slightest.

• i would not complain at all... you look good especially if those sweats are yoga pants... also I see girls wearing shorts around like that everywhere so you could probably wear them out never mind in the privacy of your own home

• Nah I think they're too short I wouldn't feel comfortable in them in public

• link (From Christina Hendricks on how sweatpants at home are a no-no): “I can’t do that to my husband, not after three years of marriage. At home, I put on a low-cut caftan, and he’s like, ‘Babe, you look great.’”

• As a woman, you should off your sexy body wherever you are and be proud of it. Why only wear those shorts at home? Am sure you'd feel really good if you wore them out and saw a lot guys checking you out! ;D

When your boyfriend comes over, instead why don't you just a wear a shirt or nothing at all. Most sexy to me

• Sweats and anything like the such, should not be worn out. Unless you're running outside (exercising)

• I don't, unless I'm only going to the gym, but I was really more wondering about the at home part

• that's where you're supposed to wear them, at home. if you want to be dressed up, at home, that's fine too...it's not going to matter. however I'm under the impression girls only "dress up" to go out. why would they want to dress up, at home?

• if you too are alone for yourselves being sexy he will not just won't mind he will like it. and how you want to be is totally ok

• well it's not purposley sexy, it's just clothes kind of chnged their length with washing so they are now too short to wear in public but it'd be too bad to not ever wear them.

Well there are also my housemates, but they're all girls so I didn't think there would be a problem

What Girls Said 4

• It looks perfectly fine

• i think those stuff look nice to be at home

• If you feel comfortable in sweatpants or underwear and a big shirt, you should wear it. I wore the same sort of stuff when I lived by myself and still wear it now living with my boyfriend. If you can't be yourself and comfortable in your own home with the person you love, where can you be?

My boyfriend doesn't care, really. Half the time, he's lounging around shirtless in boxers. I recently wore a pair of pajama pants that are super comfortable, but super short lol so it looked like I was ready for a flood. We laughed about it and I joked how sexy they were.

The fact that you can be yourself around a guy is endearing to them.

• i think it is OK, you are just trying to be comfortable