I want to tint my eyelashes!?

I'm heading off to a military academy soon and I can't wear make up for 10 weeks. I heard of eyelash tinting and looked into it. It's basically turning them totally black and I don't need mascara to make them look black. My eyelashes do touch my brows without mascara, but a good portion of the tip is blond. If I tint it then it'll show better and I won't need to apply mascara

I think it'd be a huge time saver. What do you men think about that? Have you women had it done before? If so what was it like?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've had it done a couple of times, I'd definitely recommend it. It's really quick and cheap, and you don't have to worry about masacara for the next month or so, and it looks completely natural and non clumpy unlike mascara, works great.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's pretty cool, I don't see a difference in that and mascara or dying your hair. Works well its quick.

• Never did it as I don't need it but go for it

• I woudl want to do it.

• i didn't evne knew you could do that. but I would do it.

• idk how you'd prevent getting the dye in your eyes..

• Done professionally, you close them and they use special tools to prevent that from happening

• yes, I think you should go for it, I wouldn't do that but that is just me