Cute or Not?

Ok well I have some acne on my chest! I know its really embarrassing and I don't feel good about myself sometimes but I try to think positive! Is it ok if I don't wear low cut tops but shirts that hug to your body is that still attractive without revealing my chest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can be attractive without revealing your chest.

On a side note- when you're at home in the evenings you may want to wear cotton tee shirts or tanks that you don't mind being ruined and applying an over the counter acne medication with benzoyl peroxide or sailcylic acid in it. Also it may help to wash with an antibacterial wash such as Dial to help clear your blemishes. Wearing tight clothing over the acne may actually irritate it and cause it to become more inflamed.

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely. I find that less revealing yet form fitting clothes to be way more appealing than showing skin. I think it's classy as all get out and that's hot! As far as the acne goes, don't sweat it. No body is without flaws. I have some acne on my butt, so what :)

• Mugglesam wonders - acne on the chest but not the face? What soap are you using? Many of the products will actually trigger acne - or like my man calls it "bacne." I dig benzol peroxide (and don't dig salicylic acid) - but if it's only shoulders and below, try Ivory.

As for your actual question - shirts that cover but don't reveal are sexier in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep. Revealing to much doesn't leave much for a guy to imagine about. You don't have to reveal any part of your body to be attractive.

• Ok I know how you feel about the acne thing, I have it too and I hate it. The shirts sound fine honestly =] just as long as they're not too tight because then that can look bad. About the acne though, you should probably see a doctor or a dermatologist for it. They gave me medication that helped.

• Did the acne go away? I mean after they gave you the medication and you used it did it go away or do you still have some left?

• Most of it went away, but the doctor said it depends on how bad you have it

• Okay. Good for you! =)