Do mint green and pink look good together, and what to wear them with?

So I just bought these mint green shorts: link and these pink low top converse: link

I want to wear them together, but I'm not sure if it looks good...

And also I need some ideas on what kind/color of top should I pair it with.

Thanks for all of the answers and ideas! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think they would look cute. I was expecting a super intense color green but the shorts look almost blue. Man I gots to get pink converse! They are adorable.

• They are more intense in person haha, and the pink converse are so cute! :D

Do you have any ideas for the top?

• Both colors are quite bold so you would want to less intensify the look with a mute color. I think a basic white loose tank or tee would look great with it!

What Guys Said 2

• Pink and mint green clash. It really wouldn't suit or look good with pink, red or any strong color. Just a tip for future when you buy shorts buy in vibrant colors :) or white of course.

The top has to be a color that wouln't clash, shorts and the top would look out of place. White top will be good as it is neutral. Light green can be another color, see if light shade of blue goes with it.

• Well you look nice in your picture so I'm sure you would look with the shoes and shorts

What Girls Said 11

• to be honest I wouldn't ever wear those 2 colors together, theyd clash big time. some people like dressing like that though so I guess it depends. each item is sexy on its own altho if it were me id wear the green shorts with full black converse high tops and id wear the pink ones with white or black shorts. a lot of people seemed to have given it positive feedback so yeh, that's just me:)

• I think they look cute together because they aren't very bright or bold colors.

• I would wear a pink top and mint green earrings. I would try to make it work.

• I tried it with a pink top, and I think it's a little bit too much haha.

• It is ? Or how about a mint green too and pink earrings? Or a mint green top, silver earrings, and a pink hat.

• ya I think its a good combo because its like red and green but in lighter shades. those two colors are complimentary colors and meant to go good together!

• I don't think hey look good together both of tem are eccentric colors and need to be complimented with a neutral!

• it would look really cute and I would wear a creamy white top.

• Ya I think so

• i say go with it

• i think they would look nice together

• I don't think so

• well they will look good together, wear a white blouse or something.

• i think it would be too much, but I like them1