Describe a guy you would prefer to be around than somebody who is amzingly good looking, can you?

I looked at some perfect looking dude today and realized that no matter what I do or how I act, people will always like him more than they like me. People will always much rather be around him and find him more desirable. It just made me feel so existential, so I began to contemplate on how I can be more desirable or have people prefer to be around me. I am by no means ugly but I'm also not super attractive. Please I want your honest shallow opinions people, just describe somebody you would prefer to be around than somebody who is just amazingly good looking. The description can't include anything that has to do with what they look like.

Most Helpful Girl

• My secret as a girl is brain and personality. I remembered how this one classmate was hitting on this hot stuck up girl in my major. The guy didn't even noticed me but guess over the year he started to treat me really nicely and helping me with school. What I learned is that sure looks may get the attention but I got substance, babe and that is more worth it when I am old and gray. I am also very business like and can discuss hard science, technology, psychology, and business concepts. I also work on building my wealth and saving so it is great investment conversation with guys.

It may not get me all the guys but it sure help me with my career advancement and getting guys with substance. (I don't know why it said I am under 18 on here). Anyways, my advice is to be the best you by building that connection with people (networking) and looking to build your own wealth. When you are successful, you will be more attractive (that what I learned from relatives). When you are specialize in your career or talent in a field, your confident can grow from that (being an expert) vs having to inflate your ego to try to match another hot guy in the room. It is better if you can make people feel good in your present. I hope I help!

What Girls Said 7

• sure:) love a guy whos confident, hilarious, plain ridiculous simply because its not boring and someone who is genuine. a good looking guy doesn't always win for me. iv come to realize that some of the best guys iv ever been friends with and even crushed on have been the more fun ones! :)

guyys who don't care about looking like idiots, acting crazy or getting their hair messed up are winners in my book:P

• Super confidence I guess I kinda like someone who a chip on their shoulder funny I love laughing so that's a plus someone who knows what they want simply someone who is not bothered about what other people think of him

• Someone good lookin with a good attitude are the people I want to be around!

• an amazingly good kisser.

• somebody nice, caring, honest, generous and funny

• I like a guy who is just like that. He is not the hottest, not even in his group of friends but he is too nice. He cares and listens, He follows on all fo my little things. He shares this good luck charm with me. He shares the same beliefs. He is funny and generous and cares a lot about his mom. He is sensitive around me and defends me and he is just perfect to me

• a guy tha tis confident and funny, easy going and has the same snese of humour as me, enjoys sarcasm and likes to do new or different things.

What Guys Said 2

• Insert any comedians name here.

Insert any philosophers name here.

Insert any spiritual teachers name here.

Insert any anyone interesting, funny, creative, charismatic, etc. name here.

You have it wrong if you think people prefer to hang out with good looking people over fun people.

• be interesting. I don't always drink beer but when I do. its a forty of steel reserve