Guys, have you ever looked down a woman's shirt when she was leaning over?

You know how a lot of women wear low, or somewhat low-cut shirts and tops? Well, I was wondering if any of you guys have ever looked down her shirt when she was leaning over in front of you. For instance, if you're standing behind a girl in line at the grocery store and she starts unpacking her grocery cart and is leaning over to get her stuff and her shirt opens up a little and she doesn't notice because she's too busy. Do you sneak a peek secretly, or look elsewhere?

Also, if she's bending over in front of you, do you look at her butt?

I know these are weird questions but I went grocery shopping earlier and I just got to wondering if these things happened or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• they definitely do! to the extent that sometimes I feel like they see me as headless lol. its like, 'helloooo my face is UP HERE!'

as for the butt thing iv never seen people check it out but iv heard so and I wouldn't b surprised since its big and unfortunately I'm very paranoid bout it!

What Guys Said 5

• There are some occasions when I felt a little tempted so I wouldn't be surprised if most guys take the opportunity. As much as I'm curious and tempted to peek myself, I have issues that make me a little more abstinent. Particularly because I don't enjoy the idea of men being complete perverts. Besides, I'm not easily drawn to women who are strangers.

On the other hand, if the girl was a close friend (and that I have a crush on), the temptation becomes extremely pushy.

• Generally I don't exactly look. Same with when I'm walking up the stairs in school and if girls walk in front of me, I don't look at their ass though it is in my field of vision. So I guess it's more of glance there and the rest of the time not, at most. Very few times have I actively looked at either an ass or down a shirt.

• Hell yeah. There's no better tit than the tit you're not supposed to see.

• It depends. Sometimes I'll look if she's cute. I might not look if I feel like an a hole when doing it, but sometimes it's fun. For me it's usually glances. I'm usually just focused on the whole environment rather than on one thing.

• Yup. Its the most enjoyable sight. And it does not harm any body in any manner.

What Girls Said 4

• yes most guys do it any chance they get.

• guys do that

• most guys do.

• duh, all guys do... even I am tempted if her t*ts are really out there...