Is staring at a girls chest obviously done on purpose?

I started at a new job, and a senior guy there (one of the bosses) is creeping me out. I have huge boobs so I know men stare (so do women) but they usually try to hide it. Like, if they're talking to me, I will see their eyes dart to my chest every few seconds but nothing major. This guy is totally different. He stares at my chest and grins/laughs to himself. A few times I have asked him about something to do with the job and he starts to reply, looking in my eyes, but then his eyes drop to my chest and he starts grinning and he'll stop talking...like his conversation will just stop, like he forgets what he's saying. I have no idea what to do. Usually if I see a guy looking he is embarrassed and looks away and looks a bit sheepish. This guy...he sees me looking at him like wtf dude and he continues. Is he doing this on purpose to make me feel bad or something? I'd be grateful for a guys opinion thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you need to tell him you are "up here", otherwise he will keep doing it.

No idea why or what though, I'm not much of a starer and if I do I do the "looking away and try to not be noticed"-move you described. Some people are just immature idiots.

What Guys Said 3

• he sounds more like a freak/perv. there are guys who have no morals or know how to tone it down when it comes to looking at women.

• No, it's not done on purpose. If a girl even shows off her boobs a little bit it's incredibly hard not to look. It's not just guys too, I have lesbian friends who can't keep their eyes off the boobs when they're showing a little. If you don't want the attention, try harder to cover them. However, your boss is just especially creepy and is probably bored of boning his wife. Guys with dignity at least try and keep their eyes off them.

• No

Women's breasts are like magnets to our eyes - you just CAN'T not to at least glance, you have to force yourself to look up

What Girls Said 3

• its not done on purpose, most guys think they don't even stare.

• sometimes, it depends on the time

• no, some guys don't even notice they are staring too much.