What's with hot women and tall men with tattoos?

Its like every single woman who has a boyfriend, I always see them and its ALWAYS some tall dude with tattoos. They can be the sh*ttiest tats too.

It doesn't matter. The guy can be broke, he can be ugly, but if he's tall and he's got tattoos... he's probably got some hot girl.

WTF!?

I don't think I've EVER seen an exception.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see pretty girls with ugly guys but never ugly girls with handsome guys..what's that about? I don't know where you live, but I've never seen that. I've seen buff guys get all the ladies. Where I am a lot of girls like the metro look, but to me it's repulsive haha. So hey, to each his or her own. I think all girls like tall guys just like how most guys like girls with nice boobs or a nice booty.

• Ugh, I hate all the girls in my town too. They like that borderline f** look...seriously one guy had this hairstyle...gah! I guess I look like a thug compared to all the fairies walking around in my So Cal town.

• I'm in Boston and everyone is short. I'm 5'6 and feel like a giant.

What Girls Said 5

• tattoos are sexy:P

• thats a generalization. not all girls wnat that.

• no, just the hot ones.

• that was mean

• That's false

• Really? You've NEVER seen an exception?

In that case, all tall, tattooed guys are taken and those girls that don't get them are just single then, huh?

• No I said hot girls.

There are plenty of single ugly girls, and girls with short dudes with no tattoos, TONS actually.

But they are also not attractive.

• Hahaha if you say so

• it is all in your head

What Guys Said 3

• It's not always like that there are some exceptions as with everything. But I think:

Dudes think tatts are good because his bro's got one, chicks seem to like them, YOLO

Chicks think tatts are good because it means the guy's a manly, he's YOLO

and also because everyone seems to get them i.e. it's normal now as having a smartphone

• Girls are attracted to bad boys. Why are you so surprised?

• Yeah I don't think drawing on your arm makes you a bad boy.

But I guess if stupid women fall for it, maybe it does.

• They figure they can get their name sh*ttily (existence of word to be debated) done on his overtrained biceps.