What is your opinion on push-up bras or bras with silicone fillets?

I have one of those bras with slits inside to put the silicone fillets in. It looks good with the fillets in and looks bigger, but I don't want to come across as fake so I don't know if I should wear the bra without them. Girls do you wear push-ups or the ones with fillets? Do you (girls and guys) think wearing them seems fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear them just cause I feel happy and content with my own size. I'm 34B but I've never felt the desire to have bigger ones. I do think it's a bit fake and false advertising but then again, so is make-up and a lot of other stuff people do to make themselves look better. If it makes you happy, go for it :)

What Guys Said 8

• Trust me guys wouln't be happy and even be turn off. Guys who like you will be happy with your bra size believe me. But if you present your assets as something they are not, it wouln't just come of as fake, but negative too. Majority of guys wouln't be happy. Silicon filelts are NO NO. If you want to wear push up bras for whatever reason, just make sure they don't look like something they are not.

No guy will ever turn you down for your bust size.

• Are you so sure about your second paragraph? C'mon - let's be real!

• YES. I've never seen any guy not go out with a girl he liked because of her breasts, big or small. I seriously doubt any girl would want to go out with such loser anyway.

• What kind of monster would invent such a thing?!...grabs pitchfork

• I actually prefer smaller breasts and there are many guys out there like me. If you wear a bra that makes you bigger it will just disappoint the guys who thought you had large breasts and make you more self conscious. You will find someone who is happy with the way you are. In turn you will feel better about yourself and you won't feel the need to be bigger.

• thanks for answering :) They aren't exactly small, but they don't look as big as my size may suggest. I get what you're saying though, once I tried on one of those push-ups that make you look 2 cup sizes bigger, but I didn't get it in the end because the boobage just looked too much!

• They're like bag of chips - open them and they're half-empty!

• didnt really read the post... but bigger = better

• I love them, what's your bra size, do you need them or want them?

• I like soft bras that's why, I love them! They feel good, it's a fetish thing

• If you're going to use silicone to make your boobs look bigger, then at least put the silicone "inside" your boobs.

I don't think there's anything wrong with using push-up bras: link especially when you're using them on 34DDDs : )

This reminds me of a song: link

• loooooooool I liked that song, and I was not expecting the outcome at the end, poor girl! :) xx

What Girls Said 8

• Top heavy

yes it's fake.

• Nah not really but I never saw the need for them I don't need those kind of bras plus I am content with my size

• i don't think it's fake. the ones I have are very small pads though.

• I personally like them, I'm a small girl with small breasts give me an extra cleavage boost when I'm craving it XD otherwise I like them

• I wear both sometimes aha! the fillets give me a laugh.

• i prefer push ups

• my guy friends say it is a joke because they feel cheated when they see how boobs are, I like both though

• well yes, my firneds complain about them saying its a lie haha