What can I do I legit look like a guy

I have never had a boyfriend, And people used to make fun of me all throughout school b.c I look like a man

I'm super hairy, and my facial structure looks like a mans...some people even think I'm a transvestite.

I know this sounds so trollish but I'm numb at this point, what do I do? How will I ever find love? I'm so broken down

makeup and dressing differnt won't help, whenever I do that people look at me like I'm a tranny

this is no joke I'm thinking about suicide

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you could take estrogen pills or something, the female hormone

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• no please where are you from I live in houston you can call me and we can talk it hurts I know but I'm going through a break up myself and guys are just mean no matter how you look love yourself I will be your freiend if you need one taking your life please don't you have other people who care about you god has a plan for you he made you the way you are for reason you are perfect do you need my number I'm putting it anyway 8323525603 rashida is my name

• Hey I've come to conclusion that its all about confidence sometimes it takes longer for others but have you noticed how a majority of overweight women have someone it's cause they have confidence! OK so here's what else everyone waxes these days so that's easy and another just start changing up your appearance like give yourself little makeover here and there and see if you get any good responses from guys or even see what makes you feel better

• wax and dress up people are rude you will find that one just for you get a makeover love yourself first forget what people say.be strong you never know what you gonna get it will come we were not here to be alone evryone needs someone

• wear makeup that enhances girl traits and move your hips when you walk.

• dress girlier and try to get rid of the hairyness.

• lol put makeup on

• get on tumblr, to see clothes ideas, and go to the beautydepartment, for everything else