Do I look better as a blond or brunette? check out the pics

brunette me:

link

my profile is me as a blond (duhhh) the link is a reality check I made just for this question. it is a recent one of my brunette look. they both look good to me but which one looks better? vote please and elaborate if there's any reasoning to your choice :)

• Blonde
  • Brunette
link

hope that works better for people who can't get to my brunette pic

Most Helpful Guy

• For the blond ... here's the correct link

link

For the brunette ... stay the way you are naturally to have a happy life

ref. - read more about blond vs natural research done by Lonnie Anderson in bars prior to making it big ... then her unhappy life going forward.

What Guys Said 20

• I like your blond look alright and am pretty sure that suits you a lot more - but again, I have a thing for blonds and that the link doesn't lead me to your realty check.

Ok I checked that pic through your profile :D and honestly, I have a different opinion now. Brunette gives you a beautiful, sharper and higher level look though blond makes you look welcoming and beautiful.

Guess you should keep alternating between them from time to time :D

Not voting since I go both ways ;)

• i updated with a new link

• Thank you so much for being thoughtful and considerate :)

I still maintain that I prefer Blond and I think you look very hot that way but your Brunette look has me more stumped (one of the exceptions as to every rule in everyone's life). Your looks and persona can carry off both very well. I reteirate my original answer :) and add that you have a far more 'powerful' look when Brunette

• The brunette hair looks good on you, but you look great as a blonde.

Your skin is somewhat pale, which the brunette hair makes it appear even paler. The blond gives your skin a more vibrant glow. And if you get a little bit of a tan, the blond hair will make you look even more tan.

And the blond hair is lighter and looks more fun too. Some women are suited for being brunettes. You seem like you're suited to be a blonde.

• I think your skin coloring makes the darker hair look better. Maybe consider going for solid black hair?

• my mom has jet black hair...I think I could pull it off...

• LOL - do you really want to start me wondering what your mom looks like - given how good you look?

Go for the jet black hair and post the pic - I bet you get a lot of guys drooling over you!

• With your particular features, blond is better.

• redheads are the best

• Definitely blond

No offense but dark hair don't fit to you at all, you're way better keeping light hair

• I think blond is a great look for you because of your big chest. But it really depends what kind of look you're going for.

• Definitely more eye popping with the blond ; )

• Definetly, defenitley brunette. You look good in the photo with the dark blue dress but the one with the pink dress is like whatever.

• Try dying hair green.. I think you look terrific!

• you look great with either but I prefer brunette.

• You look good with both but I think blond looks better

• What are you trying to achieve by knowing what looks best here?

• The link is sending me to my own reality check!

• I have a thing for brunettes ;)

• Well the link doesn't work, but I like the blonde

• think you should become a redhead...btw, what's with your username?

• the brunette link isn't working. jeeze you must be a real blond.

• the link is not working

• They are both good looks, but there's something about the brunette that appeals to me. It might be a bias I have assuming blondes are dumb or something... I really don' t know.

What Girls Said 10

• I think brunette, it emphasizes your blue eyes^^

• blonde looks "bright" on you.

Brings out the expression of your face.

the link does not work?

• I just saw your reality check pic blond definitely suits you

• I cannot see the other picture but you look great with blond hair

• Brunette

• Blonde hairstyle is much more lovely for your skin tone. And I love the shiny for summer.

• Blonde

• you look beter blond

• i can see the brunette one but you look really nice as a blond

• the link isn't working it doesn't go to your profile- I went on your profile and I think you look more mature in the brunette picture so I like you as a blond best.