Which style hat do girls like more?

Just wondering do girls like fedoras or baseball caps more?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• baseball cap never wear a fedora not many people can pull that off and if people think they can they are probably wrong...plus baseball caps are cooler.

• baseball the other ones look weird.

• Baseball caps

• fedoras suck ass

• baseball caps.

• baseball caps, fedoras are for douche bags

• The baseball cap

• Baseball cap.

• Neither. They both make you look like a douche bag.

• If you're going to wear a baseball cap, wear one like this link , not one of these stupid-looking ones with the stickers left on them link

• that's very stereotypical for you to say. If only but material worn on a mans head is considered a "douche bag" to you, you live in a mess of problems.

• I don't think that all guys who wear these styles of hats ARE douche bags, but that's the image that it projects to me. People make initial assumptions about people all the time based on their appearance, clothing style, etc. If I wear a short skirt, I know that there will be people who assume that I'm a "slut". Is it a fair assumption? No. But I can decide to either not give a f*** and wear what I like, or I can choose to wear something else to avoid those assumptions.

• ehhh neither... a tam like Bob Marley:)

What Guys Said 2

• They prefer hair.

• Unless you're getting dressed up for some kind of costume party, you only ever look like a try-hard tool wearing a fedora.