Do men like girls with a classy appearance?

Let me first say, I'm not sure what exactly entails a classy look, but apparently I have it. I don't try to look classy,I guess I just come off that way. is that a turn on, turn off, or no difference?

1|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hot/sexy girls tbh, short term or long term. Someone who rocks in tops, shorts, skirts etc. I'm a leg man hence love sexy legs. Also I would be inclined to assume if someone thinks they're classy they're also likely to be prudish.

Not saying wearing classy attire you can't look hot.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• If I can't find a slut in torn fishnets and a see-through thong, I'll settle for a classy girl, but so far I've been lucky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, but she has to be a class-act as well, and this is where so many girls are lacking. Money can buy you a nice outward appearance, clothes, all of that, but you can't buy class...

0|1
    0|0
  • i would rather look at a girl with booty shorts and a low cut tshirt BUT I would rather date a girl in a long flowing classy dress...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely. When a girl is classy the occasional sexiness with a bit of slutiness that shines through is just 10 times more effective

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it just depends on the guy. I love to see my girl in a tank top and short-shorts, but she also looks beautiful in a dress. It all depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well without more detail I couldn't really judge, but in theory yes, I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Normally, no, if it has a hole in it a dude will try.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do like classy looking women

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes most guys do

0|0
    0|0
  • Being classy is great the opposite is trashy and it is gross looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy I guess that if he's looking for something serious he would like you but if its just a hook up he might want someone who looks slutty

1|0
    0|0