How to make your nails look prettier?

I have actually seven nails (good cuticle care, etc) but the pink part on my nail is like barely there and so the white part in my nails is super long and my nails look out of proportion. How can I get that pink part to grow longer? Or at least make my nails look prettier? Oh and because of the unproportions my nails don't even grow over my finger length (if that makes sense?)

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't, but you can prevent it from getting worse... Do you or have you ever got fake nails/glued on (Acrylics I think they're called) Those will bend your nails up and get rid of the pink part. So if you get fake nails stop doing that or it'll just get worse. Also don't stick anything sharp or anything at all under your nails to clean them, that will push the pink part down, just use a soft brush and soap to clean your nails..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• There are a bunch of products that should make it grow back

link

• i use a clear base coat then use a bright or dark

• well just put on nail polish and get oils to put on your cuticle and nail to nourish htem

• i use cuticle oil and that makes the nail look better, at least in my experience.