Is it possible for someone to have different shoe size in both feet?

For example,let's say we have a woman who wears 9 on her left foot and 10 on her right one...is it possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea, that sucks for buying shoes:/

What Girls Said 17

• Yes it is. Everyone has one foot bigger than the other, usually whichever side is dominant. (right handed= right foot) Same goes for hands too. Most people wear a different size ring on their hand that they use to write with. Some have more of a discrepancy than others. I always buy what fits the right and let the left fend for itself. *L*

• Yeah, ofcourse it is! I once (well, quite some time) heard that nobody's feet are equally large, maybe it differs a couple of milimeters, it could differ a centimeter or a whole shoesize. Best thing is to fit both shoes if you go shoeshopping, one could feel a bit tighter than the other.

• Yes definitely, more often than not your dominant foot is slightly larger than your other foot. In my case my right foot is just over half a size bigger than my left, but my left is wider than my right. It makes it really difficult buying shoes :p

• yes.

• Its possible.

• Yes it's possible. Your left side doesn't exactly match your right side!

• yes possible. though my right foot is slightly bigger than left I still wear the same shoe size on both feet

• No. Unless they have some physical disability.

• Yeah, I have that. Though the difference can be compensated with some insoles in one shoe.

• Ummm no.

• Yep, my right foot is about 2 sizes smaller than my left foot.

I had surgery on my right foot when I was a baby and having a cast on my foot during that time stunted its growth a bit I guess. My lower calf on my right leg is a bit thinner than my left too.

It kinda sucks sometimes when it comes to buying shoes but otherwise it's not too big a deal.

• Yes it's possible

• Yes it is sadly possible...:(

• it could be

• yes, a foot is always bigger than they other

• yes I have that kinda.

• I believe so..I know my right foot feels bigger than my left at times.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's quite possible.