Guys, do you find tall muscular women sexy?

Personaly I like tall muscular women over 5'9" with large feet over 10 size (for women),and a strong personality too. I find feminine women dull and unattractive somehow. I wish I'd marry a woman of this kind,but unfortunately in my country they are rare as hell...

Most Helpful Guy

• Klaatu, my desire for the type of woman are totally similar to yours !

I literally avoid feminine woman, there are not just dull to me, but kinda creepy. I love a girl who can pull me along in her wild outdoors adventures, who is the real "boy" in the relation and who has a natural protecting nature (so that I feel literally safe knowing she is stronger, and solid-stable like a rock.)

What Girls Said 6

• I've heard there are a lot of men who love women who have that look. I'm 5'5" and kinda muscular in my arms and tight stomach.

I look taller than I am. I hate it and I feel like it's intimidating. It's just how my genetics are and I have very low body fat. I'd rather look softer and more feminine. My muscles show up easily just from dancing, but I'm not gonna force myself to eat more or give up dancing just because I look muscular. I just have to live with it.

• If you know, courtney, that you can be adored and loved for that nature, why shouldn't you start loving yourself, instead of this negative self esteem of "have to live with it" ? It's a priceless quality, it's not intimidating yet it's the exact opposite: you can make some boy feel unbelievable happy-safe-protected with you ! (I'm such kind of man)

• No muscular

• no.

• my friends like it

• wow that is the first time I've heard a guy say something like that! Size 10 shoes right here! And actually I am 5'8'' lol. Muscular too... I used to hate it, but now I like it, I can reach things on the top shelf at the grocery store, and I can kick people's butt if I need to..:D

• hahahaha...why hate it?

• Just memories from grade school, being the tallest in my class, even taller than all the boys! No kid wants to feel different. I am naturally very active, always liked playing outside rather than watching TV and stuff like that, when I would wear short sleeves I had defined muscles, all my friends thought I lifted weights but it was just from not being able to sit still, I've never been to a gym.

• i think you are gay...

• Gay? why? I don't like guys! I've heard this before,but why can't a str8 guy,find a tall muscular girl,attractive?

What Guys Said 3

• No, I do not find tall and muscular women sexy. Tall is fine, but muscular is a turn off for me.

I like abs in a fit and sporty girl, but when she starts growing biceps, lats/delts, big calves... it's too much.

I think they grow them tall in the Nordic countries. Look for a cross-country skier.

• nope, but each to their own lol

why what country are you from?

• i'm from greece. women here are only 5'4",ugly and untrained

• 5'11" is too short for 6'3"

• in what way is that too short? speaking as someone of 6'3, its the PERFECT height comparison of a women, its only 4 inches difference. my last girlfriend was that tall and it was perfect, she was close enough so that I diddnt have to lean over to kiss her yet I was still noticeably taller than her.

• i'm not a fan of muscular women. I especially hate muscular arms, but legs I'm OK with.