Do you men like short girls or tall girls and how tall and how short is to short?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl that's like 5' 8" and under. Really I probably like girls that are like 5' 4" to under 5' the best based on height. I'm not sure what too tall for me is is, but my ex was 5' 10" and she was still beautiful. The shortest girls I think I've met are like 4' 9" and that's attractive.

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the guy, but MOST guys prefer a girl who is shorter than he is, whatever that means.

I happen to love petite girls, and have dated a girl who was 4'10" (and I'm 5'10").

• Tall but shorter then me.

• There's not strong agreement between men. I think for most men its not a major factor, though most men prefer to be taller then their partner (or perhaps perceive that they have a better chance when taller then their partner).

But plenty of guys say they prefer tall women, and plenty say they prefer shorter. Its not like it is with women where almost all women who have a preference prefer tall.

• I love women that are 4 10 to 5 5..smaller is better

• I don't care overall but do like some height in girls around 5-7, 5-8.

• I like tall girls of 5.9 or 5.11!!

• i like tall girls as long as they are not taller than me

• As a taller guy (6'3") I seem to be strongly attracted to shorter girls in the 5' - 5'3" range. I have no idea why except perhaps that opposites attract.

• I prefer taller. Although if I really like the girl it doesn't really matter.

Max height: around my height (6'1")

Min height: 5' 5"

• I like tall girls.

What Girls Said 4

• According to my own experience, (I am not saying that as a fact) guys prefer shorter girls.

Also, I've read plenty of articles that support my theory : link

link

• it depends on the guy but most would like a shorter girl than them.

• i don't think they mind height too much

• i don't think they care about height as girls do