What is your opinion of your height?

Feel free to give specifics, for example how tall you are and how tall you want to be.

I go for A. I am 5’11’’. I’d like to be 6’2’’ or so. But I’m not hugely upset with my height, as I’m taller than every blood relative I know, and I’m taller than the national average.

• I want to be taller.
  • I want to be shorter.
  • I am FULLY satisfied with my height.
  • I am not fully grown yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be taller. I'm 5'4 and am a girl, so it's not really a big deal, I know.

However, I come from a tall family. Nearly everyone in my family is tall. All the men are 6'0+. The tallest is 6'8. And the women are tall too. They range between 5'8-6'4.

Then there's me and my shortness. I get teased for it. Also, my boyfriend is 6'5 and his family, including the women, are all over 6'0. They think it's down right unnatural for him to date someone so short. They mock me about it openly and not in the light hearted endearing way my family does. They're down right cruel about it. So much so that they told him if he married me, they'd disown him.

So...yeah. Taller would be better for me. But I'll deal with what I was given I guess.

What Girls Said 26

• I'm fine with my height. I'm 5'7.

I kind of miss being the tallest. In my elementary school I was the tallest got my growth spurt kind of early and then the rest of the girls, but I was the tallest. Then in 8th grade majority of the boys finally passed me up. Compared to some of them I'm a migit.

But I'm okay with my height either I'm going to grow a little bit more or I'm done.

The only reason why I would want to grow a little bit more si so I can start modeling again. I need to at least 5'9

• I was roughly 5'2'' the last time I measured myself. Am I content? For the most part, yes, but there are days when I wish I could be of a taller stature. Now that I am older people do not often poke fun at my height, so that is no longer a concern.

My interests are in fields that are male dominated, though, and not being the "tiny" girl would be nice. There is a height minimum for certain paths in the military that I am considering, and I'm not sure that I'll be able to make it - so, when looked at from that direction, I /really/ would appreciate some additional inches.

• I'm 5'0 and I love it. I wouldn't want to be any taller or shorter, but the only thing I dislike about being short is that most people think I'm 12 or 13 years old when I'm really 19 years old. Most people can't believe I'm 19 because of my baby face and height, but it does not bother me anymore. I only get irritated by it when someone continues to treat me like a child when they know my age.

• I am 5'2. I am okay with it but there are times that I feel like a midget.

• I'm 5'10", or 1,77m. Meh, I find myself too tall for a girl. It's hard to wear heels, cause it makes me taller than all the guys...

• Its not hard, just wear some sexy heels there you go sexy ;)

• I become the center of the universe, but, yeah, I use heels anyway. xD

• I'm 5'4. I don't have a problem with my height. All my friends and family are tall so I stand out a bit when I'm with them but I don't mind :)

• My height's below average, and I'm Asian so I'm already shorter than other people, so it would be nice if I were a bit taller.

• I'm practically a freaking midget!

• I'm 5'6". I used to want to be taller but now I'm sastified with my height. Plus, I'm taller than my mom and my sisters.

• Most of the time, I'm happy with my height. It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally (in recent years) OK with it. However, there are days when I'm feeling bad and people are just being d***s that I wish I was short. But those days are few and far between. I'm 6'

• Im 5'4 and I love my height. Its not too short and nt too tall. I think 5'4 is the perfect height for a girl.

• I'm 5'5". I'm not so much concerned with my overall height as I am with body proportion. My legs are a tad bit short. So, I'd prefer to be the same height but with longer legs or a couple of inches taller, 5'7". Otherwise, I don't mind my height.

• I wish I was 5'8" - 6'

• i'm 4'11. I wish I was a little bit taller. 5'2 to 5'4 would be nice. it's so awkward being the shortest all the time.

• I'd like to be taller :)

• 5'1 and I like it :) I can wear high heels and do not have to worry about dating someone shorter than me!

• I'm 5''0 and sometimes I just feel like I'm too short, but other times I don't mind being fun sized. :)

• C. IM 5´7´´ and I think I have a good height.

• I hate it I wish I was a bit taller

• 5'2 and I'm perfectly happy with my height and quite satisfied

• I would want to be taller

• I like my height.

I am 5'6 which is an inch above average height for a female.

I feel not too tall and not too short.

I like being in between.

When I wear heels I become 5'9 and I like that height too.

I know women who already that height without heels and then when they put some on,

they feel freakish tall.

So I love where I am at, in the middle margain.

• I'm 4'10 and I'd love to be taller

I hate being the shortest all the time, and everyone can pretty much pick me up

with my ex whenever we were fighting and I didn't want to be in the same room as him, but he would literally pick me up and bring me to the bedroom

• Would like to be taller! I am 5'8'' which is tall, but when I see women taller than me I think its so beautiful, I think height is a sign of health and good genes, just my opinion.

• I think some midget or sasquatch down voted everyone.lol

• i like it, I'm 5¨6

• I am 5'5" and a half :-P

I'm comfortable with my height. Sometimes, it'd be nice if I could reach things easier, but it's not like that's a big deal or anything. Haha!

I voted C.

What Guys Said 13

• I am 6' 2" and I wouldn't want to be ANY other height. My brother and I had been fighting to be taller than each other growing up but now we are but 6' 2" and we don't want to get any taller. I remember being 6' 1" and thinking another inch wouldn't hurt but now that I am 6' 2" I feel like I am at that perfect height for a man. Any taller and I'd be getting to a point where I am too tall for certain women and I like to be able to have my options open to women of almost any height (excluding the outliers obviously). This is also a height where most of the time I'm safe enough to walk through buildings without worrying about hitting my head and it's a great height for athletes like myself. So personally I would NEVER want to be shorter and I definitely don't want to be any taller, 6' 2" is my favorite height.

• Oh I forgot to mention that I never see women taller then me when they were heels and I've never had a problem with kissing a shorter girl, so all good in that sense.

• Im 5'10 and happy with my height. I wouldn't want to be 6 foot tall. Sounds weird... but I think I have the perfect height and structure. my chest is a 44 so I have a very wide frame with a 31 waist. Guys who are 6 ft or over tend to look lanky/disproportion (most) So I wouldn't want to look like that.

• I'm 6'3" and completely happy with it. I'm glad I'm not taller. Doorways already come pretty close to my head.

• I'm just about 6', but I have very broad shoulders. I feel like I'd be better proportioned if I were 6'2" or 6'3". On the other hand, I can still reach things on shelves, but I'm not so tall that I have to duck when I walk in the room.

• I'm fully satisfied with mine. I'm around 6'5" so I'm not too tall that I stick out but I'm just tall anough to be taller than most people. It's pretty awesome being me.

• I'm about 6'2" and I'm certainly satisfied with my height, but if I could choose I'd want to be maybe an inch or two taller. I always wanted to get over the 190cm mark.

• I'm just under 6'3". I wouldn't mind being taller but I'm pretty happy with it.

• Happy to see all the women wanting to be taller. My daughters are on track to be tallll. I hope they like it.

• It's a thing. A thing that doesn't matter that much and people who obsess over it are shallow lol.

• I'm 5'10 and I wish I were taller

• I'm 6'2", I like my height but being an inch or two taller wouldn't hurt.

• Short and hate it...u know its so hard being a short man. But, I can't help it least..

• I am 6'4'' and love it. Actually wish I were a few inches taller. I can date taller women and still be taller than them in 3" heels. I actually dated a girl who was 4'10" that was interesting to say the least. I wouldn't sweat 5'11" that is plenty tall enough to be taller than most women.

• I'm 5'9" and fully satisfied with it.