Girls: What do you look for in a guy?

Which of the below characteristics is the most important? There are obvs other crucial qualities so feel free to add :)

• Adventurous/fun
    18% (5)26% (5)21% (10)Vote
  • Bills, bills, bills
    4% (1)11% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • Sense of humor
    14% (4)16% (3)15% (7)Vote
  • I juz want a hot bod
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • Intelligence or a sense of clear purpose in life
    64% (18)42% (8)56% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I fit under all except B xD But I wouldn't want to date a girl who chooses B anyway

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm going to call BS on this and I'd do the same on any pole geared towards men. A lot of this is subconscious and the reality is the #1 factor for anyone is sexual attraction. A guy can have a million dollars, be a professional skydiver, have a comedy show, and a perfect body, but if is face looks like a mutant, she's not going to date him. Granted, having all of those things would likely make you more sexually attractive, but the point is sexual attractiveness (whatever that entails) is always the deal maker or breaker. Aside from that, I agree with how the poll is shaping up so far.

1|3
    0|0
  • Based on over 30 years of observation, the order is:

1. D

2. B

3. A

4. E (because it leads to 'B')

5. C

1|4
    0|0
    • Attention ladies: if you voted 'B', then I'm your man! I have plenty of bills! Credit card bills, phone bills, food bills...

• B -> D -> C -> A -> E

Totally calling the real order now! hah.

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly C is what draws me most to a guy. As I like to say, a lifetime is a long time to spend with someone who can't make me laugh. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just can't choose one >_<"

A, C, and E are a must for me

A-He doesn't have to be the most adventurous. Like we don't have to go out a lot because I"m not big on going out anyways. We can just still at home and do fun stuff. But it would be nice to try different places and things.

C- I'm a goofy person, so yeah that's a must.

E- I want to be able to hold a intelligent conversation with them. "What's your favorite color/number/thing?" is only going to go so far. Plus, a guy with ambition, goals would be nice.

No, so much "B" because I could careless about money, but at the same time, I don't want a moocher/free loader. "C" he doesn't have to have a hot body, but I have to bit attracted to him. Appearance are first, everything else is later.

2|1
    0|0
  • A and E

1|0
    0|0
  • E.

Some one not ANAL thanks!

1|0
    0|0
  • E/C (intelligence and a good sense of humor go hand in hand to me)>A>D/B

0|0
    0|0
  • E > D > A > B > C

0|0
    0|0
  • I was undecided between C and E, but I had to choose E.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone funny to make me stay in a good mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously D

0|0
    0|0
  • c!

0|0
    0|0
  • somebody smart

2|1
    0|1