Is it a good idea to post a picture of yourself looking ripped/flexing? (non-shirtless)

Not as a profile picture but just as an addition to your profile? I've heard its a tool move and is a turn-off. The pic itself is great.

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't like htem.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate when guys take pictures of them flexing, it's obvious you want us to see your nice body, but you look like a tool showing it off. If you really want to put a shirtless pic up, do it at the beach or the pool so then you actually have a reason to have your shirt off.

• nope, I laugh at those pictures, It's not sexy.

• tool move

• i think those photos are super stupid

• Tool move. If you want to slip in a muscle pic, try to do one where it's natural to be shirtless, like at the beach. A good body will show in most pics. But flexing is really going too far.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone agrees its a tool move.

Guys with good bodies who have a shirtless photo on dating sites get significantly better response rates then average. Also, women preferred men who looked moodily into the distance over those who smile.

Men are more likely to message women who show cleavage and make flirty faces directly at the camera.

link

• it is not