If he can imagine what your kids look like?

We were talking and I mentioned we both have curly hair, he then saying "imagine what our kids would look like" He then turned bright red and we left the conversation at that, However, every time we talk about kids He's mentioned that I would be a great parent or mother... I don't know what to make of it...Friend or foe?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might not be thinking of you as a future wife (I am not trying to sound mean), or it's a little too early in the relationship for him to start thinking that deep about kids. He felt embarrassed and uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a guy you're in a relationship with, right?

Clearly, he takes the relationship seriously and is planning at some point (not necessarily in the NEAR future) to start a family with you.

• No. We are not in one.. were into each other.. basic attraction (hes told me.. ) but now we are not dating. but we do Skype every week or two... hummm

What Girls Said 3

• i think that's a big thing

• maybe he is thinkiing about you in a more than friendly way

• friend?