Do boys like boy short panties ?

Beside thongs what are panties boys like ? Like do they like boy short panties , bikini panties etc and what color would theylike for them to wear on the panties too

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like those and regular underwear. Would that be the same as bikini panties? I can't imagine they are too much different. If not, I'd go with that cut as well. It doesn't matter what color they are. I actually don't like thongs surprisingly enough.

Doesn't matter much what color they are. I'm not that picky. However, I will say that if you are blond, you can't go wrong with a baby blue type of color.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They can be cute, but they don't work on every girl and for every guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah theyre cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a nice sexy pair of boyshorts panties on a girl, its confortable for them to wear and if its microfibre its hot to look at too. I find chicks wearing boyshorts hotter than bickini.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a previous poster said, boy shorts are better than thongs any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the school girl look.. bikini, hi cut, breifs, and boyshorts all do it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with lace boy shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are hot. Make sure they are nice and tight though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I loved them in 8th-10th grade(literally obsessed over boy short panties) but then was like...'no, I think I'll wear cheeky bikinis now...and I think I'll have a little lace frill too'

I think guys like things to be feminine and show a little, and lingerie

0|0
    0|0
    • We like you to be feminine yes, but, at the right times. too much of one thing can be well, too much

• I understand :) what would be too much in your opinion. My rule is tasteful...not gaudy

• Bikini cut

G stings

Boyshorts of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • some do

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend thinks they are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they don't get really horny with them