Besides the obvious...What do you keep in your underwear drawer?

In mine there are 6 condoms, a package of birth control pills and 5 Tampax Pearls...What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep the lyrics to the theme song from Mr. Ed, an old television show about a talking horse. "A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course, that is, of course, unless the horse, is the famous Mr. Ed." That's just the first verse. If you want to know the rest, I'll have to excuse myself, and run to my underwear drawer.

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly don't have one I think most my cloths end up on the ground so my floor is like my drawer.

What Girls Said 4

• well I have like lots of socks. and some make up, a silver clutch for nights out and a few comics. nothing special. lol.

• I keep my diary in there. I know that is very elementary school, but keeping a diary helps me vent if I'm stressed. >.>;

• ummm like 15 bag of weed, 6 packs of Canadian clasic ciggarettes, $230.00, uhhh my pipe, ummm, some Hash, ummm 7 hits of E and I think that's it

• Nothing. I only have underwear in my underwear drawer-how boring. Lol.