What do people think about this?

for example, this young mum, probs mid 20's was walking through a retail park and she had the shortest shorts on I think I've ever seen. you could see her part of her bum cheeks and her friend caught me staring but sometimes mens eyes get drawn even if we don't realize that we are now full on staring. she carried on looking back for a while as well. so what do girls think when you catch lads staring in that situation? would you wear something like that for attention or cause its warm?

I realize as well that it makes us look like perverts but it is so hard not to look.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's gross for a "Mom" to wear.

I'm also a young mom within that age range and I try to dress appropriate around my kid.

Usually when a woman sees a man staring at her in that way, she likes it.

That's the whole reason of having her cookies out in the first place (to draw attention).

If I were to put that on and get a lot of stares like that, of course I'd like it because the reason

I put that on is for attention.

A woman can't possibly have her goodies out and not expect anyone to stare.

• yeah she had a young child who was being pushed around in a pushchair. I wasn't complaining though but I understand what you are saying cause if my mum had ever done that I would probs be thinking what the hell?

What Girls Said 3

• i would hate it if my mom worre that.

• i think she shouldn't wear that

• you're only young once right? I think it's fine but don't get pissed when people stare.

What Guys Said 1

• its warm so there's an excuse to show off