How can I get a body like this, her and I are the same height but I am 204lbs. Please read the details below?

link

^this is the picture of her, she is 5'8" we are the same height but I am 204, I only lost 3 pounds. I do not know what to do. I just want to be in shape. I think I am in between a medium frame so I need to be around 136-150. 135.According to this chart link Help!

im a large frame so 146-167. this is the chart, the other link is unavailable link

Most Helpful Girl

• Run. Gym. And water is your friend

Message me if you want a plan. I've been running for 5 years and an expert on nutrition.

• You know what the messed up part is? The only thing I know that she does for sure is run. If she is in a gym she never mentions it. And the other messed up part is she is always showing pictures of pizza, greasy foods

• So she pretty much has the double advantage. I have only lost 3pounds so far

• It's OK. Everyone's body is different. And society sucks with their perfect bodies and modeling :/

What Guys Said 3

• That's a pretty awesome goal. That girl's body is HOT!

• she works at Hooters but her boyfriend is ugly, if I ever get a body like that I'm going to write a memo to myself not to date ugly guys lol. I mean he is in shape he got a 6 pack but from what I hear from her he is a loser.

• I understand that but I have personally seen women currently working at Hooters with breast implants, last time I checked those were not exactly "A Affordable". I do not know about you but any women that is walking around with expensive surgery and still working at Hooters either has a rich boyfriend or Sugar Daddy.

• I'm not so sure that breast implants = has money. I'm pretty sure I've seen more than a few girls who clearly had 'em done but looked like they come from pretty far down the economic ladder. I mean, think about strippers for example. Plenty have added curves but I wouldn't guess there are a lot of Rockerfellers amongst them. . .

Anyway, I'm not sure how we got on this tangent. All I was saying is that the Hooters girls with actual hooters make for nice eye candy! ;-)

• Here is the easiest way. People will tell you all kinds of stuff but I have seen it work with people not doing any exercise. If you calculate how many calories it takes for your body to operate daily which is typically 2,000 daily, just make sure you burn more than you eat. Most labels break down serving sizes to the 2,000 calories, I would not suggest going lower than that it can be risky to your overall health. And if you want to eat something that sets you over that limit then just find an activity like a 30 minute walk that would burn off the extra calories. It is really basic if calories in is less than calories burned then you are going to lose weight, period. I would avoid diet drinks though they contain ingredient which throws the body out of whack.

• Squats

• wouldn't I bulk up?

• No like you're thinking look up the 30 day squat challenge it seems popular with females

• But I want to lose weight all over

What Girls Said 5

• You will need to lose a lot of weight through cardio, and then get on the weight room doing squats and dead lifts to get a firm look. You need to lose about 70 pounds edited you can start working towards her physique in the weight room

• jsut exercise and have a healthy diet.

• exercise, eat well.

• exercise, eat clean and count calories

• how long have you been trying? Give it a year at least.

• its been 2 months. I workout now, I have always walked a lot but it did nothing for my weight

• im a large frame so it turns out the minimum weight I need to lose is 37lbs and the maximum I need to lose is 58lbs