Hair? What style looks best on me?

So what hair style looks best on me? in your opinion.

Hair down:

1. link

2. link

3. link

Bedhead:

1. link

2. link

Hair up:

1. link

2. link

3. link

I usually wear my hair up, in spikes. I never have it down in public, just thought I would throw it in there.

So girls, guys, what do you think makes me look good? Which do you prefer?

• Hair down
  • Bedhead
  • Hair up
  • Other(specify what hair style).

Most Helpful Girl

• If you put some hair product in the bed head I think that would look great.

• How so? make it stiffer? More defined? more form?

• Make it lay down a bit, so it's messy, but not 'just-rolled-outta-bed messy.

• I'm not a big fan of jell, I like wax or glue. They give hair different textures. Wax is great because it gives hair texture but it's not the best for keeping hair in place, especially long hair. Glue keeps hair in place but can sometimes make it too stiff. You should experiment with different product to find which works best for you.

What Girls Said 5

• Bedhead, sorta. . . I love it when guys have hair that's half-way past their ears, and they can *flick* it out of their eyes. . . <3 That makes me melt. . .

• It's a tie between the bedhead and your hair up. I love the messy look and spikes on guys, it looks really cool. ^.^

• I can't decide. Maybe somewhere between the hair up and the bedhead. Messy hair on guys is awesome.

• bedhead

• I like the Bedhead look the best, I think your hair should be a little shorter in lengh tho for it to look better and the same gos with the hair up photos. You suit it better up and out your face the hair down photo doesn't do anything for you but the bedhead and hair up makes you look much better, much much much! hope that helps x

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I think they all look really, really terrible. Is there any way you could, like, grow your hair out more, or anything like that? Your hair spiked up looks particularly stupid. You look like someone out of Dragon Ball Z, or something.