Girls, what kind of makeup do you wear?

what are your fave products and what brand do you like best?

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a makeup whore. I rarely stick to one brand - I try and try everything.

I wear relatively light makeup during the day - mineral foundation, bronzer, eyebrow powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipbalm.

If I'm going out I go all out - I experiment with eyeshadows and lipsticks. I'm admittedly very good at applying makeup - my sister is a makeup artist and after years as her guinea pig, I picked up most tricks.

Certain favorite products:

Balm and Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes - the colors are rich and realistic (no bizarre colors I'll never use) - they apply so well.

Liquid eyeliner pens - no specific brands, but they make applying eyeliner so much easier.

Mineral powder foundation - full coverage that's not cake-face-ish.

Brow powder - I'm eyebrow obsessed. I looove making my eyebrows more defined (like this: link nothing crazy)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 13

• My fave products are a bronzer/blush that I wear out and the occasional masscara if I feel like it. I don't usually wear other makeup unless I really feel like it or its a special occasion.

i like Rimmel and MAC and there's this Aussie brand called Chi Chi which has awesome colors.

i love wearing makeup that looks natural:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Catrice. It's my new favorite make up brand. So cheap but good. I use their Photo finish liquid foundation, BB cream and occasionally their pore minimizer. For mascara I love Maybelline. I also really MAC fix+. It's the only product from MAC that I've tried and liked. MAC's foundations all made me break out in the past. I also like Essence cause they're also cheap. I use their lip glosses and lipsticks mainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • MAC cosmetics is the best, I love their lipsticks and foundation. Their products have quality and longevity, which I haven't found with other makeup brands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear make up. When I do, love using Maybelline's cateye mascara link and Maybelline's coral tinted Baby Lips.Or their smokey eye kit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avon

Mac

Maybelline

Nyc Colour

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more MAC than anything, but I also have Rimmel, Avon, Almay etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love NARS, MAC and Smashbox pricy stuff but I love the colors they offer!

0|0
    0|0
  • mac and nars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chi chi, it's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Rimmel

0|0
    0|0
  • mac and nars

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford really pricey makeup, so I usually go with almay, rimmel and even some cover girl here and there. It gets the job done.

0|0
    0|0
  • urban decay eye shadow, bare minerals foundation, loreal mascara.

0|0
    0|0