Guys, what's your opinion on loose, baggy clothes on girls?

I have a problem: I have a great body with great curves in all the right places, but I am VERY uncomfortable with it and don't really know how to handle it and how to dress my body to make it look sexy or to show it off. So I always wear loose tops, not flattering bras that actually make my breasts look smaller than they are, I wear baggy sweaters and baggy coats. The only "tight" clothes I wear are actually black tights, but always with something baggy on top.

So, I have the body, but guys actually have to get me naked to see it because otherwise, I look skinny and almost frail.

I need you guys and girls to help me find a way to show off my curves, without appearing slutty because that is my biggest fear. I don't like it when people think of me as "provocative".

For example, my boobs grew a lot this past few years but no one noticed. How can I accentuate them without looking slutty? If you can give me links yo photos, that would be great too!

Also, is what I normally wear too bad?

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• These French fashions look good on anyone, but especially slim girls with curves.

Don't worry about trying to show off. We can tell how you're put together, no matter how baggy your clothes are. Just from one hug, I could tell exactly how many curves you have and where.

What Guys Said 5

• link link

link (Girl on right's outfit)

link

link

• Depends how long the overly loose tops are. A lot (most?) guys are ass guys, so tights/leggings are good if we can see any of your hips/ass. I'm guessing with you, that's not the case.

I don't have any specific advice rather then recognizing that while there is some line over which you look slutty, you are nowhere f***ing close to that line, so stop worrying about it and dress more to your body if that's what you want.

• The first link isn't very baggy.

2nd is just the style of that sweater, not a fan of the tightness though.

and third is just ridiculous and not attractive.

• i like what yuo wear but I would prefer something tighter.

• tight is always better and less is always more.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that with just the fact that you don't want to look slutty, you won't gp wrong with picking whatever you like. Wearing fitted clothes =/= slutty.

• Most girls wear clothes like that

• If you are comfy dressing in that then there should be no issue

• i have a similar body. I don't see why you live in shame, you should be proud of it. wear things that are fitted but not too low cut or short. I always look killer in a mid thigh or slightly longer pencil skirt. don't hide in shame! you can be sexy without slutty.

• Wear what you are comfy in...

• i think they could look good if she does it stylefulihly

• i think you should wear what you want.