Honestly girls do you care about your bra size and try to make them look bigger than what they are?

I was just wondering If you or girls out there care about their bra size and what they look like and try and try to make them look bigger than what they are? So like if you have like a B or C cup do you tend to wear push up bra's or do you just not care and have them as Is?

Updates:
aha then it must have just been this pic I found of this one girl I was talking to. Her sh*t looks so big but then you look at a recent photo and you can just tell that she was making them look big. lol thanks ya'll.

0|0
21|2

Most Helpful Girl

• not really but wtih some clothes they look better when they are big.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Push up bras aren't really for making them look bigger. They're more for enhancing the shape. Padded bras are for making them look bigger. And, double ups are super padded bras. I like push ups, because they look nicer in clothes, they really don't look bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha! The nun is right, it does make running hard. I wouldn't necessarily say I wish they were smaller though. If I was a C cup, I would be fine with that, but I would have a problem if I was an A or B cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't make them look bigger. I can't change their size but I make them look smaller when I wear a sports bra. You can see the dramatic changes on my profile lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't try to make my breasts look bigger than they are, I like my B breasts fine just how they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've always had relatively small boobies ^.^ I don't really care for trying to make them appear bigger. If anything, I love them the way they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't try to make them look bigger. I find that it only creates bigger disappointment to anyone who gives in to the delusion..

although I do care about my size and wish they were bigger..

0|0
    0|0
  • no. Wouldn't mind smaller ones. Mine are too big for my frame and make running kinda difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I am content with my bust

0|0
    0|0
  • I do in terms of making sure I'm wearing the right size, but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • THERES NO PROBLEM

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't need to make then bigger mine are already big

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like push up bras, and don't see the need to make mine look bigger :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do not need them to look bigger of what they are, I am a cup D. But, I like them to be well placed so my shape looks so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way mine are D's they are too big I want them too be smaller not bigger. They are gross and saggy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I personally do not I am a 36DDD and I love my big natural breast, yes I am overweight but I am actually losing weight and even as a fit slim woman I have head natural DD breasts. No surgery baby, genetics

0|0
    0|0
    • *I have had natural breast

• my t*ts are huge, so no issues there..

0|0
    0|0
  • no...mine are already big.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an A and I hate my bra size, but I don't try to make them bigger b.c I don't want to fool anybody.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't care about the girls bra size as long as she has a little boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the same with boys - very often I see a comical picture of a young teen at a shoe or sneaker store insisting on size 11 kicks for his size 8 feet

1|0
    0|0