How to do your makeup so you look good on a night out in photos?

every time I am tagged in photos from nights out my makeup looks awful my face is shiny and it looks like I am wearing too much. But this is only a good bit into the night at the start I would look fine. can people please advise me what makeup brands to use in order to look good in photographs at night ?

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I can only say what I use and what works for me but I do like this makeup, so here we go:

L'oreal BB cream first, all over face

Powder under eyes ( I do this because the concealer stays a lot better but it's not ness)

Maybelline 24 hour concealer

Infallible eye shadow in iced latte (this is the best eye shadow out there I love it! I think any color would look good)

Curl eye lashes / mascara (currently I'm using L'oreal )

Maybelline blush in coral

Maybelline light weight skin match powder only where needed!

Rimmel lip gloss

****i know these are drug store brands, honestly I have used other pricey sephora type makeup and the above is what works the best for me, and looks the most natural ****

Good luck, and if you need any more help / want to see pictures or anything message me :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Some advice, don't curl them. They break off and get smaller. Curling is horrible for your lashes!

• Show All
    • It is not. It pulls them and bends them unnaturally.

Just wear false lashes if you want that look and don't have it naturally

• Thanks! I actually have really long lashes naturally so...I need to stop curling them haha.

What Guys Said 1

• My sister says to use a makeup setting spray time help keep your makeup intact

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Well it's not really make-up related, but get some Clean & Clear blotting pads. They do a great job of absorbing oil on your face to take that shine away, and it leaves your skin a bit softer. Plus they come in convenient little packs with about 50 sheets and you can just toss them in your purse and go.

I don't wear make-up but supposedly these blotting pads don't mess with your make-up very much if at all if you happen to dab places on your face that already have make-up applied.

0|0
    0|0
  • use any brands you like, but just keep it natural to really suit your face yet give you that radiant look=]

SpoiledJeano put it pretty good:)

0|0
    0|0
  • You wanna look beautiful, but not over the top

Face

-bare minerals primer oil control

-bare minerals matte(you need to go to ulta to see which tone is right for you)

-bare minerals bronzer(don't use too much)

Eyes

-eye liner of your choice

-they're real mascara(comes in silver platinum) please no curling, use a spoon to tilt them upward if they do not curl naturally.

-eyeshadow to match outfit but make it light

Lips

-baby lips lip gloss(works wonders!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Use a primer so your makeup stays on, or a setting mist (highly recommend these).

Use a transparent powder to lock the makeup in and avoid shine. Take some with you and you can reapply in the bathroom.

Most importantly: BLEND your makeup. The more you blend, the less 'heavy' your makeup will look.

Also, take a photo of yourself (with flash) before you go out so you can see what your makeup looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your foundation should have a low spf because everything over 20 tends to make your face shiny. Use a concealer and a matt powder foundation only to avoid a shiny face and the "to much make - up" look

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear primer it makes last longer

0|0
    0|0
  • makeup gentle manner. paint your face to the wall of the dial.

0|0
    0|0
  • just use primer so eveyrthing stays how it should

0|0
    0|0
  • well I put on cream foundation and then pressed powdered foundation. it will not make it shiny that way.

0|0
    0|0