Do most guys like tall or short girls?

im just wondering and can you please answer why also? thank you!

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most like short ones (average for girls, of course). I actually prefer tall girls, but I don't discriminate against short girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • but why?

• I'm just more drawn towards them. I don't have a specific reason why.

What Guys Said 9

• It is the opposite: girls don't like a guy shorter than them. Girls have the p****, they make the rules. Guys have to live in the crazy world created by women's minds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, some guys will have specific tastes but I think in general as long as she is shorter than you with heels and not a midget it's not that big of a deal.

Personally, I think taller girls have a nice modelesque look that is really pretty but I really prefer short girls in the bedroom because they are easier to pick up and manhandle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter 5'5" and under. Doesn't mean I wouldn't date a taller girl though.

0|0
    0|0
  • ladies short and weak very unattractive,I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • im 6ยดยด and I like girls who are at least 5 inches shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like anywhere from 5' to like 5'9"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am short so I would go for short girls, but tbh, tall girls are far far more attractive , sexy and appealing...so sad that I can't be with a tall girl. But, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know some tall girls that like short guys don't lose hope! haha

• I like tall girls, but they intimidate me, so no, I don't wanna date them or be near them, myself.

• Most guys like girls who are shorter than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls around the same height as me or shorter but being 5'1 most girls are taller than me. so although I do preferr shorter girls I will date a taller girl as long as it does not hurt my neck to talk with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Short like shorter than the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys usually. like tall girls.I am tall.:) There are a lot of boys who love me.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I know I love it! haha

• i would say they would prefer a shorter girl THAN them

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend likes smaller girls

0|0
    0|0