When a guy and girl are getting intimate do guys notice things like body type and what she looks like?

I'm watching this TV show and this guy & girl are gonna have sex, so the girl goes to her sister and asks what if my body isn't what he's expecting. & she replies "guys don't really worry about things like that, not like girls worry. They're just glad to be there"

Is this true because I've always wondered the same thing.

Updates:
Could it ruin what we have? I mean were not together were friends with benefits right now.. but could it?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes.

Sometimes men are needy, lonely, grateful for affection, will to accept anything offered to them.

Don't imagine this produces lasting desire. Men will be working steadily to improve their ability to attract better women. And climb over women like a ladder.

A steady source of affection can stabilize a man. A man might use this moment of calm to pursue a more desirable woman, with he safety net of the steady source of affection. Or, he might use the moment of calm to write a book, earn a degree, create a work of art. But men know when they are getting quality and when they are not.

Isn't it the same with women? Under some conditions, a woman might take whatever is on offer. When conditions improve, women might pursue a man with more value. Or decide to make babies, or pursue a career. Are men and women that different when it comes to seeking sex partners that improve status?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yes, we do notice

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a girl, it's pretty unlikely that a guy is going to get to that stage and then back out.

But the opinion that the sister claims that all guys have really applies only to two groups of guys: desperate guys (they're unlikely to get laid anyway) and virgins.

Yes, of course, I notice her body.

0|0
    1|2
    • Read what raymm has written.

• It's far more likely that it applies to the guys QA is interested in (age 18-24, in United States).

• Pretty much true yeah.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• no, guys notice but if they are going to do something they will already hav ena idea of what your body looks like. you can teel how its going to be even if the person is fully clothed.

0|0
    0|0
    • So pretty much if they don't like how you look with your clothes on, they won't wanna do things with you'd in that sense.

• Yes

• i don't think the guy would back out but he will notice your body

0|2
    0|0
  • Pretty much

0|1
    0|2