What do you think about girls that wear black eyeliner around their eyes and a bunch of eye shadow? I think it looks hideous, but I see girls all the time at bars and clubs that pound on the eye makeup. Do they really think its attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I do that, only when its at a club. I try to make it look like this: link

i do it because it makes a dramatic difference in the size of my eyes-they look more open, bigger, and farther apart. everyone says I look great when I do my makeup like that, but I can understand your point of view. its probably how I feel with girls who wear a TON of glitter shadow, ie: link

i do not understand it at all.

What Guys Said 1

• i think eyelyner is sexy if you know how to use it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I am exactly one of those girls-when I go out I have the boldest brightest colours around my eyes. I use glitter and I use diamantes because I want to stand out, it looks hot and it makes me unique. I hate looking plain and boring and like everyone else-life is too short to blend in. I love experimenting with make-up and trying different looks out.