Do you prefer tallness or shortness on the opposite sex?

Just wondering, is tallness or shortness a turn on for you on the oppisite gender?:) In My opinion I lovee tall guys. I wanna know what you think!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The taller the girl, the better, because there's less competition because most guys are hung up on being taller..so if the girl is the same height in heels, a lot of guys will back away.

That leaves a lot of tall girls..all for me! I'm not the least bothered if she's taller than me.

• Im kinda tall I guess, 6'0, I like short girls. I don't know why it just seems like that's how it should be.

• Medium is good. Skinny is good tho

• As long as she is a couple inches shorter than me I am fine, so anything in the 5' range would do.

• I prefer short women as long as they are slim. Short and fat looks dreadful. Most guys seem to agree that shorter girls are hotter than taller ones, so why the heck do so many women wear high heels? Why deform your feet to look uglier?

• Every girl will prefer tall. I'm fine with anywhere from like 5' to like 5'9"

• Tallness.

• I'm 5'6". I like women between 5' and 5'5". Feels good.

• reasonably tall because I'm tall.

• I love short girls. A girl being tall isn't really a turn off, but it doesn't do anything for me either. Besides the shorter the girl, the taller she will feel I am, and most girls want tall guys.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't care about height so I don't really "prefer" any specific height. My boyfriend is an inch shorter than me and I don't mind at all.

• I prefer a man that is tall. Even average height will do.

• I don't do under 6'0" to weird usually 6'4"

• I'm only 155cm(about 5'1) and I like very tall guys.And a few guys who like me are very tall,around 190cm.

• Tall because I'm tall.

• tallness

• tallness everyday!

• I like the idea of sex with a midget

• Tall

• I don't care about a guys height

I'm really short so most guys are tall to me lol

• I want to be tall and skinny , I am tall and average/thick. I like guys who are tall and skinny.