If you see your boyfriend looking at another girl

Should you be mad at your boyfriend or the girl? It's not a girls fault for being attractive, so why should you blame her for doing so, but at t the same time I don't like to feel that I'm not keeping his attention, what should I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• its the same as a guy getting mad at the guy his girlfriend is cheating with, makes no sense

that being said, he shouldn't make it obvious to you that he's looking at other girls (that's just rude) but guys (and girls) are gonna look whether or not they are in a relationship

What Guys Said 1

• You should get over it.

Guys are always going to look.

What Girls Said 5

• you should just deal with it. she has a right to look how she wants to,and he has a right to look as long as he doesn't cheat.

• As long as he's only looking

• why would you get mad at the girl? ...you should tell your boyfriend to please not stare at other women right in front of you, that's just a lack of common decency and it's rude.

• i wouldn't be mad at anybody, its a normal thing to do, but if I had to it would be my boyfrined.

• you shouldn't get mad but in some sense it is disrespectful so just kindly ask him to not do it again