Do I look too skinny?

I've always been quite a skinny individual, bit concerned about whether or not I look too thin? I probably don't help my cause by wearing slim-fitting clothing but otherwise I tend to look like I'm drowning in my clothes... I'm not underweight or anything, I think having rather long arms and legs might make me look thinner than I am.

So, would you say I looked normal? Attractive even? Please be honest.

Picture in profile.

Thank You!

Most Helpful Girl

• ... your profile is on private?

unless you just want your friends to answer the question then that's kool:P

What Girls Said 5

• You are very thin, and your choice of clothing outlines this even more.

If you we're to dress less fitted and wear a little bit more loose clothing you wouldn't look as thin.

But to me, you look healthy and fine even if you are naturally thin.

• No. You look normal... more on the slim side.

• you look a little too skinny for MY taste, but I think the average girl would find you attractive. you don't look malnourished by any means so that's good.

• no you look normal. you look attractive yeah

• i don't think you look to skinny

What Guys Said 2

• lol this is hilarious.

Your head, your face, and your bone structure is like an ideal male model but your body is way too skinny. It's like someone Photoshopped a GQ model's face onto a skinny kid's body.

Workout for a year and bulk up. You got good genes.

• I'll be surprised if he can put on much muscle. Most guys I know with that build (myself included) find it very, very hard.

• i put on muscle and I'm an ectomorph. I just had to get really fat first and run it off after.

• Yes. you're skinny. Hit the gym if you want to beef up, lose the skinny jeans.