Why does my boyfriend like multi-colored hair so much?

I mean it doesn't bother me much, I love dying my hair weird and random colors. Right now its just blond but I told him in a couple of days I'm putting red purple and blue in it and he got super excited and actually said in a text message "so when you do that thing to your hair I'm probably going to be all over you." So guys, do you know why he likes it so much?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I'm not a guy but if I were to take a wild guess it makes you look unique. And a lot of guys like being with a girl who's not like everyone else

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• is he a metalhead?

was at the music as a weapon tour on sunday, saw a girl with purple hair on top of black hair, looked really good, metalheads tend to like that kind of thing, dk y, just do

0|0
    0|0
  • Does there always have to be a reason for everything?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well. I dont' know. every guy is different. if that's your pic, it looks really pretty. I just highlighted my hair as well. I'm adding alittle red in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing he likes change every once in a while and it makes you different from everyone else too. Just wondering, does your school not get you introuble for having those colors? I always wish I could do something like that but my school won't allow. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just has a thing with multi colored hair. Plus, you'll look unique and different from lots of girls. It's a matter of preference and it seems like he's reaaally into it. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh maybe it's because it will look original and it'll make you stand out and look fun. I love having red tips or random streaks in my hair or hot pink. At the mo I've got hot pink tips and I lovee it because it looks unique.

0|0
    0|0