Why does my boyfriend like multi-colored hair so much?

I mean it doesn't bother me much, I love dying my hair weird and random colors. Right now its just blond but I told him in a couple of days I'm putting red purple and blue in it and he got super excited and actually said in a text message "so when you do that thing to your hair I'm probably going to be all over you." So guys, do you know why he likes it so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I'm not a guy but if I were to take a wild guess it makes you look unique. And a lot of guys like being with a girl who's not like everyone else

What Guys Said 2

• is he a metalhead?

was at the music as a weapon tour on sunday, saw a girl with purple hair on top of black hair, looked really good, metalheads tend to like that kind of thing, dk y, just do

• Does there always have to be a reason for everything?

What Girls Said 4

• well. I dont' know. every guy is different. if that's your pic, it looks really pretty. I just highlighted my hair as well. I'm adding alittle red in it.

• I'm guessing he likes change every once in a while and it makes you different from everyone else too. Just wondering, does your school not get you introuble for having those colors? I always wish I could do something like that but my school won't allow. :(

• Maybe he just has a thing with multi colored hair. Plus, you'll look unique and different from lots of girls. It's a matter of preference and it seems like he's reaaally into it. Haha.

• Yeh maybe it's because it will look original and it'll make you stand out and look fun. I love having red tips or random streaks in my hair or hot pink. At the mo I've got hot pink tips and I lovee it because it looks unique.