What do girls think when a guy is looking at them?

This happened at work when I saw this cute girl. We made eye contact but neither of us spoke a word.

0|2
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My thoughts exactly, "yea he wants me.Yea I know you want this big boy. Come on tell me how pretty I am. If you don't tell me how pretty I am I'm gonna pull your penis off. Come on papi let me reject you. Ahhh fudge Mother of pearl APPROACH me DAMMIT I need you to embrace my sexiness so I can make you feel like nothing."

Okay just kidding.

Ugly guy looking my real thoughts "Buttmoney better turn your head creep"

Cute guy my real thoughts "oh gawd oh gawd got to get out of here I'm so nervous Omg omg omg"

average guy "I must look good today hope he says something hah"

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Instead of nothing a smile would have been great.

• Show All
    • Of course the ugly guy is the creep. Needa close dem peepers lol

What Girls Said 12

• What do girls think when a guy is looking at them?

Depends on the gal. I think something along the line of "just look don't bother me (talk to me/approach me)".

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy is looking at me I wonder what theyre thinking!

Are they criticizing me in their head?

Are they looking at something behind me?

Do they think I'm hot or just cute as a button?

Theyre wondering who I am?

And of course...if the guys extremely hideous we can't help but think "ahhh f*** only the ugly ones looking at me again...look straight...look straight...dont give him any attention. ahh f*** he knows where I live"

0|0
    0|0
  • If I catch a guy I'm attracted to looking my way, I smile and hope I don't trip or do anything to embarass myself!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's exciting or terrifying. Usually both.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he could be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I get shy and insecure and wonder why he's starring.

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how he's looking at me.

If he stares at me like I'm a piece of meat: ew, creep.

Shy glances: aww, cute.

Random eye contact: I don't think much of it and go on with my day.

Reoccurring eye contact: Is he interested in me?

Intense eye contact: "daaammnn" (if I like him) or "oh crap please look away" (if I don't like him/don't know him)

This is if I'm not talking to him, of course. If I'm talking to him, I kind of expect him to look into my eyes from time to time so I don't really think that much of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Of course you want me"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Does he need something?" "He's cute." "Well, this is awkward..."

Sometimes I'm not thinking anything, it's just ------. Blank, nothing. Depends if our eyes are locked or we just stole glances.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't know what to think! If you look through the questions on this website, half of them are: "I caught him staring at me, what does this mean?" Of course we only worry about what it means if it's a guy we like/are interested in.

1|1
    0|0
  • it depends on how the guy is, either we think they guy is a creep if he is looking weirdly or we think he is just looking when he is just staring blankly

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "WTF", "What a hunk", "Does he need something?", "Mhm", "Is that so?", and "Maybe, big boy!"

1|0
    1|0