How important is looks to guys?

I really liked this guy and I thought he was single cause I met him at the hospital and all the people who ever visited him were family members but today this beautiful woman in a dress comes and sits beside him and she doesn't seem to be talking to any of the other people at the hospital so I don't know if that's his girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she was. He is very attractive and could probably get a girl that good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the guy. For some guys, physical attractiveness is number one on their priority list, whereas others couldn't care less. Personally, I fall right in the middle, ideally I'd like to find a gorgeous woman, but I'd be more than willing to overlook average if she was kind, funny, responsible, and had similar viewpoints and hobbies.

What Guys Said 2

• You mean looks of girls?

Highly important to both males and females, since we are babies till when we're old, and even affecting areas having nothing to do with courtship, sex, family. This was well established by science.

Why?

• This isn't a question. This is a day-time drama plot.

What Girls Said 4

• Pretty important but not all guys care overly about looks some care more about character

• it is as important as it is for girls

• it depends on how he is and waht he likes

• Men will go on about loving a girl with a great personality but it all comes down to looks.

No boy would go for the sweet shy girl in the corner unless she amped up the hair, and clothes. She's all that ( 1999) <<< sums it up.