Girls do you automaticaly view good looking guys ?

as confiBS , funny , adventurous , etc. just because they are born good looking without knowing a thing about them .

and unattractive guys as pathetic losers , hoping they die ?

Most Helpful Guy

• They do. You never seen them point out a confident guy in the room that's unattractive. It's always the good looking guy that has all of the girls after him

What Girls Said 12

• that escalated quickly. and to answer your little pity party of woe-no,to both.

• Sort of? Because you kind of look how you are. If you're funny, you'll act funny. If you're adventurous you'll look adventurous. It's hard to explain. Like in those old cartoons, where you knew that was the bad guy cause he looked this way and he was the good guy cause he did this.

Sometimes the "unattractive" guys just have no confidence or are clingy and that's why they're "pathetic losers."

• no its because girls refuse to give them a chance to show anything

• No! Have learned my lesson on assuming. I used to like the guy because he was as fit as me as we were on the football team together.

When I started talking to him turned out he was an idiot. He was boring and cheap! He pronounced "fillet" wrong by sounding out the "et" at the end. That was my first of many clues that I realizes he wasn't very bright and we wouldn't get along.

• so my ugly face isn't the only problem , my bad accent is another

• Lol no! Not what I meant. Accents don't bother me. He didn't have one, he was an American that was poorly educated and he treated me wrong as a friend.

Every other word out of his mouth was "suck my d*ck"

• When it comes down to it its all about confidence

• confidence = good looks

• I don't care about good looking guys

• Not at all. I don't think that now or when I was your age. I never judge a book by it's cover I am way too smart for that sh*t! If people judge you without knowing you then laugh at their lack of intelligence!

• Nah

• no of cours enot. not at all.

• adventurous yes, if he is tan and in shape...

• thats stupid , what if he spends all the time in the gym ?

• No, haha! I'd get to know them first.

I will say this though, a super fit guy will give the impression that he's active, because his body shows that he is. That's about it, no other assumptions.

• No I don't

• no, I dont

What Guys Said 2

• As a relatively unattractive male who's found the confidence and humor to attract girls... even unintentionally,

I have to say: such pessimism will not get you what you want.

You can make it work, just need dedication and find or create strengths.

• i don't really have any strengths , I'm not good looking and have no past experience with women (because I fail every time)

• I am almost certain you do or can make some. Women love men who actively seek to enrich their own lives and skills.

Dating is a numbers game for guys brother. Women expect us to fit some sort if checklist, but will often disregard it if they feel it's the "right guy."

You gotta keep trying(and failing) Over time the experience feel like brushing dirt off your shoulder andc you will get better at talking to women. (And that's a guarantee!)

• Not entirely, but I'll bet most do.