Do you think black girls with afros look sexy?

like these

link

link

link

Sexy or no?

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think they should embrace their natural beauty instead of pretending to be European. It's sad that many professional settings do not allow a woman to have her own natural hair and consider it "unprofessional". The women were not that attractive in the links except the last one. But afros are sexy and edgy to me, I can't grow one but if I could I would rock one for sure.

Black is beautiful who cares what others think of you, if you let what other races want dictate how you look you would be bleaching your skin, and start yodeling. :/

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Afros don't suit all black girls. It depends on how the girl looks. Afros can be sexy on the right girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

It's perfect in every black girl because it's our natural hair. You don't see us saying ""straight hair looks good on some white women " it's THIER fucking hair lol

• Not all of them, but often. I probably like straight hair best, then afros, I like them better then wavy or slightly curly hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes, absolutely!

but no to the 3 images you posted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Afros are "cool" but certainly not sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But who cares about your opinion tho! ? Go enjoy the straight hair you like 👏🏾

• sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Afros no. I love black girls, but afros I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But we don't give a fuck if u like it or not because either way we're gonna rock it ITS OUR NATURAL HAIR. So yeah fuck u 😘😘

• f***ing sexy they should do that

1|0
    0|0
  • nonot at all thts wayyy too eighties...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup some suit it more than others though but I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Some girls can pull it off. Pam Grier should could. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women Yes. Black women with afros No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a white guy and I like black girls.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• HELL YES!

depends tho, some can pull it off better than others. these types are my fave:)

link

link

Va. Va. Voom.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one clearly has chemicals in her hair to make it that way.

But the first two look very nice.

I love when people are in their natural site.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most users here are white and are NOT attracted to black women to begin with. Although, they might be attracted to what is shown in the media (Beyonce).

But no. Straight, silky hair is what guys like. Most guys don't even like curly hair let alone liking kinky hair

4|1
    5|0
    • Of course they will be attracted to beyonce. They lighten her skin enough to make her look the same pigment as a white woman, and she wears blond wigs.

• Show All
    • I have a white boyfriend who loves kinky hair, begs me to wear it natural:)

• I've seen a lot of girls pull it off. Every summer I think about going natural but I never do it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the last one. And yes they all suit it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sexy! But not suits for me. I envy girls have tan skin, chocolate skin. They can wear this afro curly hairstyle so lovely and pretty, just like you!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why, thank you:))))))) ;)

• In my mind, black is so beautiful but I just have white skin. So I envy girls have black or chocolate skin. They have alluring body and look so sexy, especially when they dance.

• I loveeee it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people are too used to seeing straight hair on black women. Straight hair is beautiful on us too, but so is our natural afros.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are all pretty but I like the hair of the first two girls most.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like afros but some do look good. like the third one.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it could look really well

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women are beautiful but I don't think afros suit anyone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0