Guys this is for you (:

what kinda clothes do you like girls to wear?

what turns you on ?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I like presentable clothes

not super tight clothes

or

clothes that she just woke up in

what I really like is when she dresses up in slacks and wears heels or

jeans and heels

and dresses with flats are nice as well

t-shirts are ok

and always straight hair

What Guys Said 10

• depends on the occasion and the weather. if its summer I have a thing for girls wearing things such as shorts or skirts that show off legs. in milder temperatures I like jeans and a t-shirt, and I don't mean the ones that are so tight they look painted on as is the current style, but ones that look comfy and a little bit loose. in the winter, well, fashion isn't an issue because in order to be comfy you have to bundle yourself up so much you can't even tell the person underneath all that cover is a girl unless its feminine colors. I don't like it when girls dress up because I generally don't enjoy going anyplace that would call for that kind of dress, and it really bugs me when girls overdress for the occasion.

also, save the high heels for special occasions. id much rather see a girl in sneakers.

• If it's just the two of us... lingerie.

This may sound a bit chauvinistic, but I rather like my girls to wear something a bit modest.

I find a tanktop and jeans particularly hot, but as long as it just doesn't shot much cleavage it's all good to me. I want to feel like the girl I like/love isn't on display for everyone else... it would make seeing her that way all the more special.

• Boy shorts and hipsters are so sexy. They make any girl look like she has a great booty even if she really doesn't. It works for all girls whether they are skinny, chubby or somewhere in between

• It obviously depends on the situation, but to me, I think lingerie is very sexy, but what's really sexy is the hint of sexy lingerie. A pretty top where you can get a hint of a lace bra underneath. I love lace trim cami's with a contrasting bra and that strappy look. For going out a sexy skirt with a sheer blouse and lace cami underneath and some spike heels.. fabulous! For casual wear, I love skinny jeans or jean shorts with a cotton ribbed tank or cami with contrasting bra.

• Well me personally I like girls to dress sexy with skinny jeans and tank tops and high heels or coach shows, and in some occasions to wear skirts and booty shorts!

• I think a skirt, knee-high boots, and nylons (all black) are a very sexy look.

• short skirt or dress, and sexy revealing top or sleeveless top that goes up high round the neck (very hot)

High heels or High heeled boots is sooooo damn sexy (stilleto boots - wow!)

• tight jeans and a t-shirt

• pointy toed stilettos!

• Anything revealing... aka skirt and lowish top. :P

+ high heels.

What Girls Said 2

• Just one bi girls opinion...A hot skirt or dress,some killer heels,and for me anyway,some really sexy nylons!I'm a hopeless leg girl,and although the bare leg look is in,right now,I love hosiery .It looks so hot on another woman,even I'll do a double-take whenever an attractive woman walks by with gorgeous legs.I even wear some type of hose,as often as possible.Guys I know,even tell me how much they love the look too.

• I love to wear some feminine classy clothes that make me look like a out on the town chicka. One of my favorite looks.