Ladies: Would you have ever started wearing makeup if you knew how hard it'd be to go without it?

A friend of mine told me once that she regretted wearing starting to wear makeup because "now she felt naked without it."

For some it's hard, for others it's easy.

Now that you ladies know what it feels like going 100% fresh-faced (not one single makeup product) after several years of wearing it consistently, would you still have gone down that road (learning how to do makeup & then using it daily) if you could go back in time and do it all over again?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If I've just woken up, had a shower, cleansed my face and put some moisturizer on - I feel 100% confident (assuming I have clear skin, which I usually do).

But for some reason, if its midday or something and I have no makeup on, and I look in the mirror, I feel like I look horrible.

That being said, I never feel "naked" without wearing makeup. I wouldn't take back my beginning to wear it. It's fun :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 11

• i don't even wear makeup that much to begin with. I only wear it on occasions or if I REALLY feel like it. so na its not hard at all=]

i get what you mean tho, I have friends like that. I'm guessing their answers would be no.

• I've never really worn makeup and I don't plan on starting. Just takes too much effort. I'm confident enough to go without out. The only products I might use are lip stains and face powder. But even then, I rarely bother.

I had allergic reactions to makeup as a teen so I never bothered to try again after that first time. And I still avoid it because there's nothing worse than a reaction to something on your face.

• Honestly, when I do wear makeup, I don't use all that much. I've never been the one to wear tons and tons of makeup(if I did my face would feel like it couldn't breathe!) On special occasions, I'll wear a little more them usual, just to make my eyes pop or something. For everyday, though I just use concealer on certain spots, then dust a light amount of translucent powder to keep my face from being too shiny. After that I put one/two swipes of mascara, then burts bee's chapstick!

• A while ago, I wanted to wear makeup at all times because I couldn't bear looking at a eyeliner-less me, but lately I've started to find my nude self quite pretty, and even prefer to generally go without it when I can. So I choose A, as I don't find it too hard.

• I would, I don't wear a lot, mascara and concealer(sometimes) so it's really not a problem, I can wear more for special occasions, but I don't need it:)

• Voted A.

I just wear eyeliner so I have no regrets.

• No rarely ever wear it I only wear it on special occasions but I am comfy in my skin.

• i choose B, I like it and I feel like I'm better with it.

• yeah, I knew that and I wanted to but I was embarrassed to use it sometimes.

• I voted A.

I rarely wear it, and I never wear a lot.

I've learned tricks and techniques over the years, I used to wear more because I thought I had to.

If I'd never started wearing makeup, I'd still look like I wasn't wearing makeup. It wouldn't change anything.

• nope

I used to be 100% confident with no makeup up untl the 10th grade, but then I had to wear it for dance class, and that's when I started wearing it...I wish I didn't.