When did you start wearing makeup?

i started at like seventh grade but I was really self concious and didn't really want to hahah now I love make up

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i started as a freshman

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Started wearing when bae caught me slippin link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I was 15 when I started wearing mascara and eye-liner. Even now, I only use those two products.

I don't like powders, skin tone adapting make-up etc. I don't feel like I need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 3, I put on my moms lipstick. Then later did pageants as a child around 6-11 where I wore foundation and gold eyeshadow and lip gloss. Then I actually began wearing it forreal on my freshman year of high school. I just wore eyeshadow. Then when I developed acne, concealer then it all became a cake face blur.

1|0
    0|0
  • uhm id say the 10th grade.

till now I don't wear it that often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was also in 7th grade when I started to wear makeup. It was funny, because I was clueless about makeup at first; like the right shade for skin tone, type, etc. One time before school started, this an older girl told me I had really bad makeup line; next thing I knew I raced to the bathroom to wipe it off. It was so embarrassing, lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneaking around the nuns, in eighth grade.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second half of 8th grade. I was horrible at it though, it was either too much or too little, I used to put glitter everywhere lol

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I started working.

I wear natural make-up to look more polished and to hide my baby face a little bit so that employers would trust me to do my job well.

I hate to wear it but I have to since I'm short and petite which is a disadvantage for career advancement.

And also employers pay me more when I wear make-up than when I don't :(

0|0
    0|0
  • 16-17ish. one of my cousins got into it. ugh. wish I never started.

0|0
    0|0
  • sophmore year in High School

I wouldn't have even started then but I had to for my dance class

0|0
    0|0
  • In 6th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • Lipgloss and mascara I wore at 11
    I started with everything else in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneaking it from my mom, grade 7/8, but officially it was grade 11.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe 12

1|0
    0|0
  • at 24

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of makeup.

My mom used to put makeup on me for Halloween.

But like on a regular basis I started using lip gloss like really early, like around 6 years old or something but it was clear.

I started using what I consider real makeup like eyeliner and mascara around age 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 18 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • sometime in middle school.

0|0
    0|0