GUYS answer please...

I'll even give a BA to the best thoughtful answer, you don't have to sugar coat it just be honest please. I've also had 3 rejections so I won't come up to talk to him.

Oky to start off, he is my customer I've had him at least twice this year. To work I don't usually try to look good at all, so one day my hair was tied pretty and I had little make up on (im sure that's irrelevant right now) so he was awaiting anxiously online probably to get out of the store, he was buying a card for someone (probably his girlfriend :-( because when he came up to me he tried to hide what it said on the card and help me with scanning the barcode), I thought that was sweet. His tone of voice changed too, it was low and he was very polite (then again I shouldn't be over thinking this, should I?). When he paid, he waited for the receipt and said "thank you" in a sweet even seductive voice.. that's the first time I had him.

The second was when it was really busy in my store and he was on line to pay for something, he kept looking at me. Usually people stare at their phones, or look around or talk on the phone. But he stared straight in my eyes a couple of times. Unfortunately my customer wouldn't move fast enough so my coworker took him, but something had happened with her computer so it froze and she asked if I could take him, so I did. (I find it funny though how her computer froze, it was like he was meant to come to me). but anyway, I rang him up and he wouldn't look at me :-( , why not? he kept his head down and kept looking at the keypad and this time he was less interested.

This is at the gym, usually at the gym he looks at me here and there but yesterday when I went there, (I didn't even want to go to the gym, my sister made me and I saw him! :D I was SO happy to see him). When he saw me, my sister said he kept looking at me and he did, its like he was following me but I walked away cause I was shy, basically the whole time I was there he looked at me.

would you people stop talking about business! Damn, this has nothing to do with the company I work with, I see him more at the gym than at work, so if you can't answer a question then don't give me advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• do what the other girl said because I think he is interested he's just shy, specially if you have walls around you (you don't make it easy for him to come up to you because he's a stranger). I get hit on by tellers all the time they always ask either if I have any kids or if I had a girlfriend I get it right away because nobody gives a sh*t about your interest's partner you only ask because you want the interest for yourself so I would say approach him with one on these two questions (when there is nobody in line so he can be free to speak without pressure) or at the gym. I'm almost sure he'll get it and if he doesn't do not ask if he is gay (they do this all the time too if I don't respond to their hitting on me) it just pisses guys off if he doesn't hit on you at least give him your name and be friendly make it easy for him to hit on you. it always works at least for me (i've cracked to some ugly girls just because they were so nice to me) oh yea and there is a chance he will report you if you are rude but there is a 95% chance he won't (when the tellers get all crazy on me and start asking if I'm gay and sh*t I can see their frustrated faces because I did not hit back on them) instead of reporting them I just walk off fantasize a little about the possibilities with them after all they wanted me

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't sound like you have had any actual rejections. he was probablyjust busy, and he did't want to be accused of harassment at the gym or work.

Those are places with written/unwritten rules against flirtation, so he would have been inhibited.

But if your sister says he was looking at you, he probably WAS...and is interested! But he won't do more than that if you don't give him a signal.

That could be just a smile or wink, but a bold girl would just walk up and ask him his name, and give him your name! See how he handles a forward girl!

• I will definitely smile at him next time but I'm done being forward with guys.

• A wink will do ;) thanks though.

• Make sure he can see the wink; he might be too vain to wear glasses at the gym!

Good luck!

• Lets go with worse scenario here. He does have a girlfriend and he was only being polite, but that doesn't mean a man can't appreciate another attractive woman, if only by sneaking a few looks. I do it all the time. Either way, you lose nothing by asking him to join you for some coffee or a smoothie next time you see him. If he's taken he'll tell you (hopefully), and even if he is... coffee is harmless

• He sounds like he's just a bit shy. Sometimes girls can make a guy all flustered and a cellphone makes a great wing man when you are nervous. Sounds like he may like you but is not sure how to make a move

• Youre not just sugar coating it? Because when he saw me he looked like he tried to come up to me, but changed his mind, his body leaned towards my side.

• Phew! Maybe because you go on and on - this was such a long story I had to come back twice! Cut the gab and get after him!

• Talk to him. Put your big girl panties on. And stop over thinking everything.

• There's only one way you're oping t know. You gotta talk to him

• Thw second time he kept his head down because he was shy.

• Business and pleasure rarely mix, it's dangerous.

• bussiness is bussiness...

• The best way is to talk to him about your feelings. Nothing happens if he's just busy.

• This is silly. Dating mixing with workplace is a horrible idea, especially if he's a customer! Move on and meet guys outside of workplace

• Looks like he is interested in you. But be careful and make no move until he makes. Just wait for his move.

What Girls Said 2

• this remark you made is why he looks at his keypad. YOU brought up the company Dam back!

• well I think he's really really interested but you don't give him a chance to do anything. try to show your interest and be brave instead of just walking away